South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Sue Johnson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a fine Happy Birthday to you Sue

may your day be special and your year great

quack

:woof:
Sue Hi

I hope you are having a great day Smile
Hope you have a fantastic birthday and a brilliant year
A belated Happy Birthday from me too

All the very best for the coming year
G
x
Thanks!

On my Bucket List is "I will celebrate every birthday in the future by having around me some very special people"

So on Sunday we had a birthday braai, the company was fantastic, the weather brilliant and the food "Yummy"! My garden is now matured and so we had so many Butterflies in and our of the indigenous bushes and landing on the blooms and banana's we have put out for them. It was a very special time because this time last year was the time I was given my diagnosis so the day was EXTRA special for me.

My holiday in Greece is coming together and the places we will be visiting look so beautiful, I cannot wait! On my list is also a ride on the back of an Elephant so I need to begin to plan for that as well!!!

Have a great day

Sue
Hi Sue

A belated Happy Birthday to you. I hope that the next year will be filled with all the good times you wish upon yourself.

Always thinking of you.

Best wishes

HH

:good:
This is splendid news Sue

I chuffed to see you looking after yourself and planning a good time

Fondly

quack

:woof:
hi all! and Happy Birthday Sue Johnson, have a nice day!
Belated birthday greetings Sue - glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself and may the future be filled with all that you wish yourself. God Bless You Always.
this was a mistake of sorts .. Sue's birthday is in April

the new user posted in the forum without reading, so to say

Smile

quack