South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: SA Shop near Salisbury?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone remember the name of the South African shop near Salisbury please? They hosted a braai last year, if I remember correctly.

I've tried a Google search but haven't had any success! Wink

picanin

01722 712447 was their number in June last year.

picanin

I called the above number only to be told that they no longer operate the shop. However the lady did tell me the closest palce to Salisbury for SA goods was this place:

Charles Baynham - Food Emporium
87, Hiltingbury Rd, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 5NQ
Tel: 023 8025 3004 Fax: 023 8025 4242
Just before Bournemouth is another SA shop too which sells some SA stuff. If you like, I could find their details to post here.
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
I called the above number only to be told that they no longer operate the shop. However the lady did tell me the closest palce to Salisbury for SA goods was this place:

Charles Baynham - Food Emporium
87, Hiltingbury Rd, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 5NQ
Tel: 023 8025 3004 Fax: 023 8025 4242
I have used this guy many times. He is TOP CLASS. Apparently he supplies most of the top hotels and shops in the UK. He also exports to many international destinations. He's won many accolades in the trade for the quality of his boerewors and other products. A number of people I know from Basingstoke use this guy.

Well worth the journey.

HH
:thumbs: Confusedurfing: Confusedunny: