South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Want a recipe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
He is full of it

Don't ask the question if you know the answer might relate to ambiguity Wink

Seriously though.. if it is about a 'Chilli' based recipe.. what exactly are you looking for?

my number is available to the select few.. and the odd buddha Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie

my number is available to the select few.. and the odd buddha Big Grin

mmmmmmmmmm - can i have your number

whirlpool

Personally I'd go for a Colombian...

They have this strange addictiveness that you can't really place - though do be careful that your group of guests do not eat too much as they might become addicted.

In the olden days they used to use bread plant, fruits etc to make the meat a little more palatable.. though I cannot answer any further as I have no experience in this.

A few years ago the Russians used to eat their friends... though whether they took the glasnost idea a step further and posted the odd recipe on the web - once again I have no real idea. I can't read Russian as the letters all look Greek to me Big Grin
:haha: :haha:
sometimes stranded airplane passengers too and that was raw tooooooo :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Pooky
mmmmmmmmmm - can i have your number

Dial one followed by six eight. When you hang up after pushing seven please dial zero Big Grin

Mcamp...

Try http://www.chef2chef.com - they have a fabulous searchable archive of recipes, along with forums too
Mcamp...

Try http://www.chef2chef.com - they have a fabulous searchable archive of recipes, along with forums too

Cheers, I ill try and I do have a few recipes, was just wondering if anyone here had their own recipe.
Dial one followed by six eight. When you hang up after pushing seven please dial zero Big Grin

noRolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
Cheers, I ill try and I do have a few recipes, was just wondering if anyone here had their own recipe.

Howzit Mcamp

WRT catering for the masses... what type of Chilli recipe are you looking for?

Is it a mince-based dish/ Lamb/ Beef/ Chicken etc etc.

The more info you can provide.. the easier it'll be to provide you with something workable.

There are a few recipes under the Recipe Section eg: Peri-Peri Chicken, Trinxado etc. All you have to do is increase the amounts proportionately... unless this is not the style of food you're looking for.

A good Chilean Red might go a long way in 'thinking' this through Wink Big Grin
Pages: 1 2