South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: The interview with God
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Daniela

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/

Truly beautiful.... I have found the words very inspirational and find myself going back whenever I feel low. Hope this helps someone else as well.
Daniela

Thank you for this .......although we do not have speakers here, the words, the pictures were so inspirational......how can one not be moved.

Sue
Thanks for sharing it with us! It is so true that He is always there for us.... in the good times and the not so good times.... when we did well, or failed!

:daisy:
Hi Rita

I think you have touched on a very important point here. The fact that he is always there, irrespective of what is going on in our lives. The difficult part is when we say "Where is God when it hurts or when I mess up real bad". The answer of course is where he always is, was and will be......with you!

Never will I leave you.......that is His promise! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Sue Johnson
Hi Rita

Never will I leave you.......that is His promise! Big Grin

At the same time we can't be reckless with our lives and say that Jesus was there, why didn't He stop me.

:lovef:
Hi Daniela
Thank you for posting this website.
It is wonderful to know that the internet can also be useful for the teachings of our Lord.
Beautiful, and lovely words. Thank you Daniela Smile