South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

300 SIT UP'S :eek:

THAT IS EXCELLENT:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla

Lunch
Roasted aubergine salad

What else goes into this Dolla? Doesn't sound good to me.

Do you actually enjoy it? or only eat it to stay healthy?
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

Agreed Toks.......it's always good to have a STRONG stomach. As a sportsman that's the KEY. No matter what sport you play, strong stomach muscles are essential!!

I find doing the sit ups on the bench where you can add additional weights the most beneficial!!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Agreed Toks.......it's always good to have a STRONG stomach. As a sportsman that's the KEY. No matter what sport you play, strong stomach muscles are essential!!

I find doing the sit ups on the bench where you can add additional weights the most beneficial!!

i'AM not the gym type..so mostly do crunchies..for the gut exercise..have my own weights at home that my son now uses and occasionaly I lift a few..Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

I do that every day Wink

tokoloshie

I do that every day Wink

wow..that is good...have to see those tummy muscles...Big Grin

Dolla

What else goes into this Dolla? Doesn't sound good to me.

Do you actually enjoy it? or only eat it to stay healthy?

Gregg, I am offended by this. I don't eat anything because I HAVE to (to stay thin or whatever) I eat what I enjoy, what would be the use of eating something if you don't like it?
I will not torture myself like that.

Firstly I LOVE salads, in any form and because I eat this almost every other day, I vary it. I put lettuce and spinach, red peppers, radishes, tomatoes, gherkins, cottage cheese and aubergines in today's salad. Not only do I think it sounds good, it is going to taste good as well
Good morning all!

I went to the gym last night. Had a bit of tummy pain, so wasn't in the mood, but pushed myself.
Ran my 5km in 26 min
15 min of cycling
10 min of stepper
300 situps
I was shattered as well Jewels and went straight home for a long soak and yoghurt and raisins for dinner.

Today's menu

Breakfast
Oats with raisins (I see a pattern here Wink )
Warm water with lemon
500ml water

Snack
Peach
More water

Lunch
Roasted aubergine salad
Decaf coffee

Snack
Raisins
More water

Dinner
3 Ouma wholemeal rusks with rooibostee

we do similar at the gym Smile

ag nee - the rusks isnt good enuf for supper Sad

mmm now that the weather is cooling down, oats are more appealing

Dolla

I do a combination of sit ups. This machine in particular, but also do crunches, side crunches an the ball.
Toks, my tum muscles are definitely coming on Wink
300 sit ups
geez

i hardly do any anymore
and it is showing .................. Sad