South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Toks I used to rely on good old beer!!

Whenever I felt a cold coming along, I'd head down to the pub and try BLAST it out of my system!! :haha:

Honestly, it had about a 70% success rate.....but wasn't totally infallible. Big Grin I never used to take any vitamins/pills etc......doc even battled to get me to take them when I was sick. Then a number of people told me about good old echinacea as a good preventitive measure for colds and flu etc. I had an open mind and thought nothing to lose by giving it a try and it's been amazing!!

As for the aneurysm...there's not much you can do about that. So your record is still good. I'm talking about minor ailments....some people stay off work when they cut their baby finger!! Rolleyes

I'am so happy for you...Big Grin ..I might just have to give them a try this year..although have not had a cold or flu for 2 years now..touch wood..Smile
Also remember all the nutrients a guy loses when he has s*x. We have to somehow regain these!! :rofl:

Women should be a lot healthier with all the extra protein and other magic ingredients us guys "pass" on to them!! :haha:

tokoloshie

Also remember all the nutrients a guy loses when he has s*x. We have to somehow regain these!! :rofl:

Women should be a lot healthier with all the extra protein and other magic ingredients us guys "pass" on to them!! :haha:

so I'am depleted and my wife is pumped.....:crylol:

I swear by the echinacea though

i take this too
also cod liver tablets
multivitamin and mineral tablet
and primrose oil tablets !
Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
my wife is pumped

:eek:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:eek:

she is full of goodness......:rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
she is full of goodness......:rofl:

And when you get home, ask her to thank you!! Wink

Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:eek

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

tokoloshie

And when you get home, ask her to thank you!! Wink

Big Grin

I will as soon as she finishes ironing my shirts...:rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dolla are you looking for some goodness??

:taped: :eek: