South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
thats the problem after my incident last year Sept I have not been allowed to exert myself..so piled on the Kg's..:eek: now that all is normal I have to shed them extra kg's..so exercise a balanced diet and hopefully by November should be back to my fighting weightWink ...tonight i will have a good chow though pork chop,spinnach,baby potatoes and pea's..:thumbs:

good - i will keep an eye on u !!!!! :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I Like the book says you have to have the 80/20 outlook. Eat right 80% of the time, you have the 20% gap to be norty Wink

BRIE :thumbs:

ok my 20% is that i ate 2 foxes creams from the COOKIE JARRRRRR after my salad !!!! Blush :noway:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
good - i will keep an eye on u !!!!! :haha:

Blush
Blush

Blush
i meant so u dont go overboard, that you dont get too thin, that you dont push yourself too much .....

aghhh when in a hole, stop digging ! !

tokoloshie

Blush
i meant so u dont go overboard, that you dont get too thin, that you dont push yourself too much .....

aghhh when in a hole, stop digging ! !

:p ...thanks Mom...:haha:
:p ...thanks Mom...:haha:

:haha:
ur older than me u cheeky moo lol lol lol
i must be ready for nesting !!!! poor rick i say ! LOL

tokoloshie

:haha:
ur older than me u cheeky moo lol lol lol
i must be ready for nesting !!!! poor rick i say ! LOL

ja poor chap....Big Grin ..only kidding please don't sue me..:p
please don't sue me..:p

:rofl:

Dolla

BRIE :thumbs:

ok my 20% is that i ate 2 foxes creams from the COOKIE JARRRRRR after my salad !!!! Blush :noway:

I will save my 20% for tonight...ricotta cheese with peanut butter and honey, and some M&M's...

So you couldn't resist that cookie jar!! :crylol:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I will save my 20% for tonight...ricotta cheese with peanut butter and honey, and some M&M's...

So you couldn't resist that cookie jar!! :crylol:

that sounds as apertising as sardines and condensed milk, followed by a bowl of pea's and custard...Big Grin