South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
I agree....would rather be somethinging....:crylol: :innocent:

Ag no, don't start again! :woof: :rofl:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Ag no, don't start again! :woof: :rofl:

try not to...Big Grin

Dolla

try not to...Big Grin

What do you have planned for the weekend?

tokoloshie

Tomorrow taking my sons to Fishers farm, and then in the afternoon to get there school uniforms, on Sat. we have a few friends coming around for a braai, Sunday will go for an hours run and then visit my mother in law and bum some lunch off her..Big Grin
as for Monday nothing planned my wife is working..Sad
and you?

Heck this bench is hard.....can someone please bring me a cushion or some more newspaper?? Big Grin

Brekkie ..... Toks' usual breakfast.

Snack .... Meths

Lunch ..... scrounging around in local rubbish bins...

Dinner: Umm...waiting to see what Mrs Toks brings!! :haha:

Dolla

Tomorrow taking my sons to Fishers farm, and then in the afternoon to get there school uniforms, on Sat. we have a few friends coming around for a braai, Sunday will go for an hours run and then visit my mother in law and bum some lunch off her..Big Grin
as for Monday nothing planned my wife is working..Sad
and you?

Sounds nice and relaxed Big Grin

We don't have much planned. Tomorrow eve gym, Saturday my body pump class Wink Then going to a friends birthday party the evening. Sunday another friends housewarming and Monday probably gym and watching TV. (The O.C is back!!!!!)

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Heck this bench is hard.....can someone please bring me a cushion or some more newspaper?? Big Grin

Brekkie ..... Toks' usual breakfast.

Snack .... Meths

Lunch ..... scrounging around in local rubbish bins...

Dinner: Umm...waiting to see what Mrs Toks brings!! :haha:

a cane for the pain and all....spook n diesel..Big Grin
Weekend plans.

Tomorrow night going to Jabula with Jewels and the gang...mmmm good chow!! :thumbs:

Sat....off to watch the Villa play Newcastle. We need a win after last nights defeat. :o

Sunday....playing footy in the evening and then out with mates afterwards for some beers.

Monday....if not too hungover I best take the missus out......maybe some shopping and a movie?? Who knows....

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Weekend plans.

Sunday....playing footy in the evening and then out with mates afterwards for some beers.

should read out for beer with a little football played...Big Grin

tokoloshie

Gregg appears and Dolla disappears..whats up with that hey...Big Grin