South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning All

Have a BUSY day or organising ahead.....Dublin, Cardiff, Edinburgh and London......flights, accommodation and tickets!! :o

Then I also have to book flights to London and accommodation in Cape Town for later this year. :yikes: My credit card is going to burn out.

I went to the gym last night....had a good cardio work out, although my body was confused coz I went 2 hours earlier than normal. Didn't have the same energy at 5 as I usually have at 7!!

Chow for the day so far:

Bowl of cereal and strawberry yoghurt.

Have a banana and a cereal bar for a snack later this morning.

Lunch is gonna be curried mince snackwiches......I made curried mince for dinner and there is plenty left over!! Hope that doesn't give me the "Toks" :rofl:

Then I plan on making a blackberry and redcurrant smoothie later.

Jabula for dinner....frikkadel here we come!! :thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
and soon Rick will have domestic help....:rofl:

:crylol:

I LOVE it!!

As you said Toks......that is the ONLY reason us guys get married!! Wink

And don't say the other reason....cox that's not true....it's less frequent once the ring is on the finger!! :o :haha:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
:crylol:

I LOVE it!!

As you said Toks......that is the ONLY reason us guys get married!! Wink

And don't say the other reason....cox that's not true....it's less frequent once the ring is on the finger!! :o :haha:

Now that is a VERY nasty thing to say. Do you actually admit that is the only reason why you got married? Now where is Leigh......Wink

Jewels, I think you need to speak to Leigh tonight!

Gregg, you are going to have a LOT of shopping to do on Monday if I can help it. The shopping will not be for you though Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Now that is a VERY nasty thing to say. Do you actually admit that is the only reason why you got married? Now where is Leigh......Wink

Yes I needed a cleaner and ironer!! :rofl:
Now where is Leigh......Wink

Gone to fetch the big stick to give me a groot KLAP!! :haha:

Dolla

Gone to fetch the big stick to give me a groot KLAP!! :haha:

And hopefully klap some sense into you Wink
[B
And don't say the other reason....cox that's not true....it's less frequent once the ring is on the finger!! :o :haha: [/B]

dont say this Sad

Big Grin
. Do you actually admit that is the only reason why you got married? Now where is Leigh......Wink

ag man - he is all talk ! Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
ag man - he is all talk ! Wink

Meer blaf as binnegoed :rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
dont say this Sad

Big Grin

:eek:

Big Grin