South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
joke for u guys
How to shower like a woman: Get in shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone. Wash hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins. Wash hair again to make sure it is clean. Condition hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil, leave on hair for 15 minutes. Wash face with crushed apricot facial, scrub for 10 minutes until red. Wash entire rest of body with gingernut and jaffa cake body wash. Shave ar mpits and legs. Turn off shower. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower, spray mould spots with Tilex. Get out off shower. Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel. Check entire body for spots, tweeze hairs. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head. If you see husband along the way, cover any exposed areas.

How To Shower Like A Man: Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed. Leave in a pile. Walk nak ed to the bathroom. If you see wife along the way, shake kn ob at her making woo-hoo sound. Look at manly physique in the mirror. Admire size of your kn ob and scratch your b um. Get in the shower. Wash your face. Wash your armpits. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off. Make fa rt noises ( real or artificial ) and laugh at how loud they sound in the shower. Spend majority of time washing priv ates and surrounding area. Wash your butt leaving those coarse hairs stuck on the soap. Shampoo hair. Make shampoo mohawk. P ee. Rinse off and get out of shower. Partially dry-off. Fail to notice water on floor. Admire kn ob size in mirror again. Leave shower door open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on. Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake kn ob at her and make woo-hoo noise again. Throw wet towel on bed.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
joke for u guys
How to shower like a woman: Get in shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone. Wash hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins. Wash hair again to make sure it is clean. Condition hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil, leave on hair for 15 minutes. Wash face with crushed apricot facial, scrub for 10 minutes until red. Wash entire rest of body with gingernut and jaffa cake body wash. Shave ar mpits and legs. Turn off shower. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower, spray mould spots with Tilex. Get out off shower. Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel. Check entire body for spots, tweeze hairs. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head. If you see husband along the way, cover any exposed areas.

How To Shower Like A Man: Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed. Leave in a pile. Walk nak ed to the bathroom. If you see wife along the way, shake kn ob at her making woo-hoo sound. Look at manly physique in the mirror. Admire size of your kn ob and scratch your b um. Get in the shower. Wash your face. Wash your armpits. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off. Make fa rt noises ( real or artificial ) and laugh at how loud they sound in the shower. Spend majority of time washing priv ates and surrounding area. Wash your butt leaving those coarse hairs stuck on the soap. Shampoo hair. Make shampoo mohawk. P ee. Rinse off and get out of shower. Partially dry-off. Fail to notice water on floor. Admire kn ob size in mirror again. Leave shower door open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on. Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake kn ob at her and make woo-hoo noise again. Throw wet towel on bed.

I've seen this before, but still :haha: every time I see it! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I've seen this before, but still :haha: every time I see it! Big Grin

i think it is so true ! :haha:

have been so busy this afternoon
havent had time to visit the cookie jar which is good

tonight tho im having some nice food - for sure
tomorrow i will do the gym in the morning

long weekend Smile

Me too!! Big Grin

Dolla

i think it is so true ! :haha:

havent had time to visit the cookie jar which is good

tonight tho im having some nice food - for sure
tomorrow i will do the gym in the morning

long weekend Smile

Good on you! Thankfully I don't have anything to lead me to temptation, so I have been very good as well Big Grin

I am already dreading the gym tonight and tomorrow, I think I will take it easy, and just cycle for an half an hour tonight. Tomorrow I have two classes, so I need all the energy I can get.

Don't you find it extra difficult to exercise in the mornings? It is as if I have no energy, I am so much better in the evenings. Over the weekends though if I do not go in the mornings, I end up not going at all :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Good on you! Thankfully I don't have anything to lead me to temptation, so I have been very good as well Big Grin

I am already dreading the gym tonight and tomorrow, I think I will take it easy, and just cycle for an half an hour tonight. Tomorrow I have two classes, so I need all the energy I can get.

Don't you find it extra difficult to exercise in the mornings? It is as if I have no energy, I am so much better in the evenings. Over the weekends though if I do not go in the mornings, I end up not going at all :haha:

i agree that over weekends - i wont go unless it is in the morning
i used to run every morning at 6am !
i find it harder to exercise at night !

Icecub

went okay today..but for awhile my poor son did not like me.....:haha: still hooked up to the drip, he decided he needed the loo...so in his wheelchair and ol kippie behind him with the drip stand....so i stop in front of a bathroom for him....but he wanted to use another one - and the cannula nearly was ripped outta his hand.....Sad then after fiddling with the drip etc and flushing thru...he wants to now lie on his bed as he has eina and is upset...so ol kippie takes him to the bed and promptly sits on his hand....:haha: ja ja laugh....i felt so blerry bad......:haha:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
went okay today..but for awhile my poor son did not like me.....:haha: still hooked up to the drip, he decided he needed the loo...so in his wheelchair and ol kippie behind him with the drip stand....so i stop in front of a bathroom for him....but he wanted to use another one - and the cannula nearly was ripped outta his hand.....Sad then after fiddling with the drip etc and flushing thru...he wants to now lie on his bed as he has eina and is upset...so ol kippie takes him to the bed and promptly sits on his hand....:haha: ja ja laugh....i felt so blerry bad......:haha:

Ag shame Cubbie, it must be really hard. I am thinking of you!
The day is almost over Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub

Tell your son he's a brave little boy.....

had the pleasure of meeting your son at the Kent Braai....what a lovely, polite little boy Big Grin

Thinking of you Cubbie :hug:
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
:crylol:

And don't say the other reason....cox that's not true....it's less frequent once the ring is on the finger!! :o :haha:

UGH!! That's not true.... you're just too busy watching sports and going out with your mates...getting it elsewhere!!