South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
:o

Trumpet best not play or else there will be more than just air coming out!! :eek: :crylol:

now a blowpipe...:haha:
so where all the domestic' helpers today...must be ironing and washing day...:rofl:

Dolla

Morning all,

Was a great weekend, and long enough to make me really lazy!

Friday had a spinach and ricotta filled piece of fish with some fresh tomatoe for dinner.
Saturday was very good, went to two aerobics classes (naturally I couldn't walk on Sunday) and had some yoghurt coated peanuts and raisins for lunch, loads of ryevitas for dinner (went out, so did not eat to much)
Sunday was a big day, started off with yoghurt for breakfast and then had a massive home made sheppard's pie, with broccoli and cauliflower smothered in beschamel (sp) sauce, followed by apple strudel with honeycomb ice cream. I was a bit Sick after that! Big Grin
Naturally Monday, was a very light day, food wise. Had ouma beskuit for breakfast and just some pop corn at the movies in the afternoon. Last night made a delicious butternut soup for dinner, followed by a peach.

Today, fresh start again, I only have about 2 weeks to get my body ready for that bridesmaid dress :eek:

Brekkie
Oats with water and raisins, water, warm water with lemon

Snack
Peach
Decaff coffee, more water

Lunch
Moroccan flavoured couscous with chick peas and peppers
Water

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Mango and banana after my gym session

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
now a blowpipe...:haha:
so where all the domestic' helpers today...must be ironing and washing day...:rofl:

Did I hear a very irritating noise?

I am NOT a domestic helper :mad:

Oh! I bought some fresh mint and made my own peppermint tea yesterday. Delicious!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Did I hear a very irritating noise?

I am NOT a domestic helper :mad:

Oh! I bought some fresh mint and made my own peppermint tea yesterday. Delicious!

irritating .. huh...Big Grin

:eek: eating a cornish pasty as i type...:p
I had a sandwich from Boots for lunch.......not very nice at all. It was one of their "Shapers" range and you know how much I hate any "fat free" or "low fat" products!! :curse: Sick

Now I need a chocolate to get that yucky taste out of my mouth!! Big Grin

tokoloshie

I had a sandwich from Boots for lunch.......not very nice at all. It was one of their "Shapers" range and you know how much I hate any "fat free" or "low fat" products!! :curse: Sick

especially fat free beer....Big Grin ..why is it everything that is good for you tastes krap...and everything bad tastes so good...:dazed:

Dolla

I can absolutely guarantee you that those 'fat free' sandwiches are very far from fat free. I think it is all in your head Wink (Why would you buy sandwiches in anyway from Boots Sick )

Dolla

especially fat free beer....Big Grin ..why is it everything that is good for you tastes krap...and everything bad tastes so good...:dazed:

I swear, this is like eating fat free ice cream. WHY would you want to do that???? :dazed:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I swear, this is like eating fat free ice cream. WHY would you want to do that???? :dazed:

ja why?....my motto eat what you want then exercise it off..Wink

Dolla

ja why?....my motto eat what you want then exercise it off..Wink

A few months ago I would not have agreed with you, but now I do! I say everything in moderation. If you feel like eating something, don't stop yourself. Just exercise a leetle bit harder the next day Wink (I was running on that treadmill yesterday like there was no tomorrow :haha: )