South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
A few months ago I would not have agreed with you, but now I do! I say everything in moderation. If you feel like eating something, don't stop yourself. Just exercise a leetle bit harder the next day Wink (I was running on that treadmill yesterday like there was no tomorrow :haha: )

what degree incline have you set the treadmill at?...hamster..:haha:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
what degree incline have you set the treadmill at?...hamster..:haha:

Eish, I ran faster than ever, so no incline (it did feel like I was in a blerrie hamster cage :haha: )

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Eish, I ran faster than ever, so no incline (it did feel like I was in a blerrie hamster cage :haha: )

so you were running downhill...:p ...so how many km's/hr..were you travelling at..Big Grin

Icecub

now a blowpipe...: haha:
so where all the domestic' helpers today...must be ironing and washing day...:rofl :

yeah right i wish......Rolleyes

look in my filofax..was mischief's dentist appointment for 10 am...so we get up at sparrow's fa rt...Rolleyes get there they only call us in at 11.15 am..the dentist informs me the appointment was only for 11 am...at that point i wanted to mush her skull against the wall....she could have let me sleep longer u know...Rolleyes then off to town..met hubby in town for lunch..had crumbed squid was divine...:thumbs: then off to the hairdresser for mischief..he looks so cool now....Wink

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
yeah right i wish......Rolleyes

look in my filofax..was mischief's dentist appointment for 10 am...so we get up at sparrow's fa rt...Rolleyes get there they only call us in at 11.15 am..the dentist informs me the appointment was only for 11 am...at that point i wanted to mush her skull against the wall....she could have let me sleep longer u know...Rolleyes then off to town..met hubby in town for lunch..had crumbed squid was divine...:thumbs: then off to the hairdresser for mischief..he looks so cool now....Wink

a busy ouma hey..how is mischief today?...so is it the start of senior school soon...did the uniform thing on Friday for mine..eish now broke..:haha:

Icecub

a busy ouma hey..how is mischief today?...so is it the start of senior school soon...did the uniform thing on Friday for mine..eish now broke..:haha:

ja besig oupa...:haha: mischief starts on Tuesday....so alles is reg...did his trousers yesterday..had to be shortened ... Rolleyes so me also broke.....Sad

tokoloshie

ja besig oupa...:haha: mischief starts on Tuesday....so alles is reg...did his trousers yesterday..had to be shortened ... Rolleyes so me also broke.....Sad

so we broke together...Big Grin .. mine starts on Friday how daft is that?..Rolleyes

Icecub

so we broke together...Big Grin .. mine starts on Friday how daft is that?..Rolleyes

Friday.....silly timetable that is.....Rolleyes are they so desperate to start school going.....Big Grin

tokoloshie

Friday.....silly timetable that is.....Rolleyes are they so desperate to start school going.....Big Grin

seems it is only the newies that are going on friday for induction etc...the rest on monday..Wink

Icecub

seems it is only the newies that are going on friday for induction etc...the rest on monday..Wink

mine went for his induction last term already..why did they not do that??Rolleyes