South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I will save my 20% for tonight...ricotta cheese with peanut butter and honey, and some M&M's...

So you couldn't resist that cookie jar!! :crylol:

oh yum peanut butter - i watched nigella bites the other day and she did elvis's favourite - firend peanut butter sarnies - gosh they looked good and i could almost taste them !!!

that bladdy cookie jar ! not bad - i fancied one at about 11 am but had peach instead and so far so good for this afternooon ! Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
that sounds as apertising as sardines and condensed milk, followed by a bowl of pea's and custard...Big Grin

:p Luckily everybody does not have the same tastes, hey? Big Grin

tokoloshie

:p Luckily everybody does not have the same tastes, hey? Big Grin

to true....Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
oh yum peanut butter - i watched nigella bites the other day and she did elvis's favourite - firend peanut butter sarnies - gosh they looked good and i could almost taste them !!!

that bladdy cookie jar ! not bad - i fancied one at about 11 am but had peach instead and so far so good for this afternooon ! Big Grin

That is just great, peanut butter, banana and honey, yum yum. Sadly no bread for me, so I have to improvise...Wink

Is it just your cookie jar, or the whole office? Might be worth getting rid of it, then you can't be tempted. I am exactly the same though, if it is there, there is just NO way I can resist it! Big Grin
For Breakfast-Had a fry up.....Double fried egg,sunny side up,4 rashes of bacon,a tin of baked beans[heinz],4 pieces of fried slice,chips,all lashed in tomato sauce.Had 2 mugs of coffee with 6 cubbes of sugar in each

11 sies.......2 sausage rolls,and a king size mars bar washed down with 2 cans of fat Coke....

Lunch-2 Big Macs and chips and 2 Large chocolate Milkshakes.

Afternoon-3 bags of hula hoops and 3 cans of fat coke

Dinner-One Large Pizza with all the trimmings washed down with 4 large cans of Stella

Before Bed-A large slab of choclate washed down with a pint of full fat milk......

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by durbsboy
For Breakfast-Had a fry up.....Double fried egg,sunny side up,4 rashes of bacon,a tin of baked beans[heinz],4 pieces of fried slice,chips,all lashed in tomato sauce.Had 2 mugs of coffee with 6 cubbes of sugar in each

11 sies.......2 sausage rolls,and a king size mars bar washed down with 2 cans of fat Coke....

Dinner-One Large Pizza with all the trimmings washed down with 4 large cans of Stella

Before Bed-A large slab of choclate washed down with a pint of full fat milk......

Gosh, are you being serious now?
Gosh, are you being serious now?
Ja,of course...and i raid the fridge as well,at about 2.am in the morning,and make myslef 4 sandwiches.Thick white bread,smeared with butter,jam and peanut butter,all washed down with a huge glass of coke....

PORK CHOP :crylol:

Icecub

so the teletubbies ain't got niks on u hey? :haha: :haha:
That is just great, peanut butter, banana and honey, yum yum. Sadly no bread for me, so I have to improvise...Wink

Is it just your cookie jar, or the whole office? Might be worth getting rid of it, then you can't be tempted. I am exactly the same though, if it is there, there is just NO way I can resist it! Big Grin

it is on my secretary's desk - it is for the 2 secs, myself, chris and stephen (colleagues) so there is no going around it !!!
Sad