South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
Smile
u charmer

dolla - i want a pic of u to put me to shame with ur al naturale face ! Big Grin

well - i ate my salad but i had a marks and spencer pork and pickle pie ! they are yum
but 19g of fat and 290 calories Sick
oopssssssssssssssssss

extra 10 min on the treadmill will get that porkie pie out of the way...Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
do you own one of those hair straightner things?...so you are a natural beauty then..Wink

Yes I do, they are my life savers. I have natural very curly hair. I used to hate it when I was younger, but now I say it is more versatile Rolleyes H prefers me with straight hair though...

Dolla

oh dolla - i am a total make up dollie bird
i wear far too much lol
foundation, bronzers, concealers, mascara, blush
Sad when i say this it sounds horrid :haha:

my hair luckily is easy - it dries fairly quickly and i dont ned to straighten it as straight already

u are lucky with ur lipgloss Smile

Jewels, I think if I knew how to put make up on properly, I would've probably liked it more! :haha:
I don't wear make up at all during the day, not even evenings out, when it is a special night or if the girlies go out, I'll put a little bit extra effort in, and apply what I know Big Grin
At least when I wear lipgloss it draws the attention away from the fact that I have no make up on Wink

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Yes I do, they are my life savers. I have natural very curly hair. I used to hate it when I was younger, but now I say it is more versatile Rolleyes H prefers me with straight hair though...

my wife also has one .. she would be lost without it...Big Grin

Dolla

Smile
u charmer

dolla - i want a pic of u to put me to shame with ur al naturale face ! Big Grin

well - i ate my salad but i had a marks and spencer pork and pickle pie ! they are yum
but 19g of fat and 290 calories Sick
oopssssssssssssssssss

Ag please send me your pic as well. Jewels I don't even have your email address, so pm me and we can swap photo's!
Toks, I want a real photo of you this time please!

I ate my salad early today, it is one of those days and I am dying for something sweet, but to lazy to get up :haha:

Eish, I have bought some new Hot Choc (those instant once with only 40 calories) in a dark chocolate flavour. They are to DIE for...

tokoloshie

Okay Dolla / Jewels...I will have to get one from my home PC and forward it..honest I do not have one of me at work..Wink will download one this weekend and send it on Monday...only if I get to see Dolla..have seen the lovely Jewels..:thumbs:

Dolla

Okay Dolla / Jewels...I will have to get one from my home PC and forward it..honest I do not have one of me at work..Wink will download one this weekend and send it on Monday...only if I get to see Dolla..have seen the lovely Jewels..:thumbs:

Hmmph, this was your story a few weeks ago as well, remember? Wink

tokoloshie

Hmmph, this was your story a few weeks ago as well, remember? Wink

oh no it was not... was it?...sorry getting old.. if it was I apolagise..and will sort it...Big Grin
Ag please send me your pic as well. Jewels I don't even have your email address, so pm me and we can swap photo's!
Toks, I want a real photo of you this time please!

I ate my salad early today, it is one of those days and I am dying for something sweet, but to lazy to get up :haha:

Eish, I have bought some new Hot Choc (those instant once with only 40 calories) in a dark chocolate flavour. They are to DIE for...

will pm u my email address
ja - it is weird chatting and not putting face to name
but it is innocent too sending pix - im getting stressed ppl reading this might think something funny ! :haha:

i havent tried those Hot Choc thingeys

mmm that porkie pie was yum - i think i might go to the gym tonigth - if i am up to it after my stomach bug Sick
Okay Dolla / Jewels...I will have to get one from my home PC and forward it..honest I do not have one of me at work. will download one this weekend and send it on Monday...only if I get to see Dolla..have seen the lovely Jewels :

Wink u are too kind !

ja - the photo got stopped at work - dont know what that says ! :eek:

:haha: