South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
dont be silly
im looking forward to seeing the six pack running tip top shape that will put me to shame !
dolla - my email is *** - got stopped - toks will have to describe !

would you like me to forward your email?
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
would you like me to forward your email?

Blush :innocent:
which one was that? :haha:

tokoloshie

duh have just had a blond moment there...thought you wanted me to send dolla your email address..Big Grin and what you after is an explanation of how lovely Dolla is..Wink
duh have just had a blond moment there...thought you wanted me to send dolla your email address..Big Grin and what you after is an explanation of how lovely Dolla is..Wink

:haha:
yip that is what i was after
her pic got stopped Sad

my sistr alwasy manages to get them thru so i dont know why some others get stopped Sad

Dolla

:haha:
yip that is what i was after
her pic got stopped Sad

my sistr alwasy manages to get them thru so i dont know why some others get stopped Sad

Ag no man! Don't you have a private email?
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Ag no man! Don't you have a private email?

:bigcry:

no
we poor ppl - no computer at home Sad

Dolla

:bigcry:

no
we poor ppl - no computer at home Sad

:haha: Then I am poor as well, I don't have a computer at home. I spend the whole day in front of it, no reason why I should do the same in the evenings....Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
:haha: Then I am poor as well, I don't have a computer at home. I spend the whole day in front of it, no reason why I should do the same in the evenings....Wink

:eek: i didnt mean that ! it is just that everyone seems to have a computer at home but us
i agree - id rather do other things at night ! :haha:

tokoloshie

:eek: i didnt mean that ! it is just that everyone seems to have a computer at home but us
i agree - id rather do other things at night ! :haha:

like what...oh cook and iron...:rofl:
like what...oh cook and iron...:rofl:

:eek:

Blush i cook but rick irons ! Big Grin