South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by durbsboy
Ja,of course...and i raid the fridge as well,at about 2.am in the morning,and make myslef 4 sandwiches.Thick white bread,smeared with butter,jam and peanut butter,all washed down with a huge glass of coke....

u lie !!!!!!!

Big Grin

Dolla

Ja,of course...and i raid the fridge as well,at about 2.am in the morning,and make myslef 4 sandwiches.Thick white bread,smeared with butter,jam and peanut butter,all washed down with a huge glass of coke....

LOL, this sounds like something of You are what you eat.. (my my, how this thread has been hi-jacked Wink Big Grin )
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
u lie !!!!!!!

Big Grin
No.....I dont lie
No.....I dont lie

Big Grin

ok, it is 12.12 and my stomach is longing for a COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:haha:

Icecub

Big Grin

ok, it is 12.12 and my stomach is longing for a COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

enjoy it love...Smile

tokoloshie

Big Grin

no no perseverance...cookies are evil..and make you FAT .....ask me...Big Grin

Dolla

Big Grin

YOu have hold out long today! Big Grin I was starving at 12 as well and had a humungous (sp) salad, was delicious. Tonight, I am home alone, so it is all things nice and sweet for me to eat Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Icecub

taking my son to Mac's and i shall watch him delight in his kos while i gulp down my saliva...:haha:
Big Grin

STEP AWAY!!!!

BREATH IN

BREATH OUT

BREATH IN

BREATH OUT!

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
STEP AWAY!!!!

BREATH IN

BREATH OUT