South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Big Grin

The ultimate viewing experience.....it enhances the enjoyment....but after the deed, the women must leave her man in peace for the next few hours!!!

:crylol:

yes beer....has that effect ..:haha:

Dolla

Morning all!

Eish, I have a slight hangover this morning and am struggling! :haha:

One glass of wine it was not last night. Not if all the girlies get together! We had 4 bottles of wine and only 3 of us were drinking :eek: Sick

I was good though, had fish and peas, only a few chippies, the rest of the girls ate the chips Wink

Needless to say I just want to EAT today, but am trying to hold myself back. Here is my menu:

Oats with water for brekkie, warm water with lemon, beeg decaf coffee and LOADS of water LOL

Snack, three brazil nuts, a nectarine

Lunch garlic and chilli couscous with peppers, chick peas, tomato and gherkins. Might have some M&M's as well

Snack, peach

Dinner, no idea yet, probably hit the bed as soon as I get home. Don't think I will survive a gym session tonight!
As it's such a glorious day.....I think we'll go find a pub where we can sit outside and have some lunch!! :thumbs:

Will let you know what I ate when I return!! Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Morning all!

Eish, I have a slight hangover this morning and am struggling! :haha:

One glass of wine it was not last night. Not if all the girlies get together! We had 4 bottles of wine and only 3 of us were drinking :
I was good though, had fish and peas, only a few chippies, the rest of the girls ate the chips
Needless to say I just want to EAT today, but am trying to hold myself back. Here is my menu:

Oats with water for brekkie, warm water with lemon, beeg decaf coffee and LOADS of water LOL

Snack, three brazil nuts, a nectarine

Lunch garlic and chilli couscous with peppers, chick peas, tomato and gherkins. Might have some M&M's as well

Snack, peach

Dinner, no idea yet, probably hit the bed as soon as I get home. Don't think I will survive a gym session tonight!

u need somethign greasy to line ur stomach
get those pies and chips ! :haha:

ahhhhhh it isnt nice to feel ill - u need more than a few nuts to get ur tum better

hope u get better thru the day
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
As it's such a glorious day.....I think we'll go find a pub where we can sit outside and have some lunch!! :thumbs:

Will let you know what I ate when I return!! Wink

whos 'we' ?

:bigcry: not fair u shud be working too !
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
no in front...: :....Wink

:eek:
:taped:

Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:eek:
:taped:

Big Grin

miss innocent...Wink

wonder who Gregg is taking to the pub?...

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
u need somethign greasy to line ur stomach
get those pies and chips ! :haha:

ahhhhhh it isnt nice to feel ill - u need more than a few nuts to get ur tum better

hope u get better thru the day

Fanks hun Wink I couldn't wait any longer and just gobbled down my lunch now. I feel a bit better!

I am off to the high street very soon to get myself a beeg pack of M&M's. Yum

Dolla

Ahh, I just had some M&M's. I feel so much better now! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Ahh, I just had some M&M's. I feel so much better now! Big Grin

oh yummy - they are yum arent they?
when i was younger, my gran used to post a big box of them over to us when in SA
(u can prob'ly see by my pix that i used to eat them all :haha: )

i am eating my salad and i must say it is delish
havent had avo fro a month or so and love it
(got a mini yorkie bar as seconds and also a low fat bag of chips ! :eek: ) LOL