South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
miss innocent...Wink

wonder who Gregg is taking to the pub?...

mmmmmmmmmm me too wonders
maybe mrs gregg is off today for the sunshine

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
oh yummy - they are yum arent they?
when i was younger, my gran used to post a big box of them over to us when in SA
(u can prob'ly see by my pix that i used to eat them all :haha: )

i am eating my salad and i must say it is delish
havent had avo fro a month or so and love it
(got a mini yorkie bar as seconds and also a low fat bag of chips ! :eek: ) LOL

I would sell my soul for them I tell ya :haha: (And your pic looked just fine to me!)

I do love avo as well, I haven't had some in ages, I think it is time I start using them in my salads again. I can eat it anyway, but I love it with loads of cracked black pepper and vinegar. Yum. I remember when we were at school my mum used to put them on our sarnies, all mashed. I used to hate it, we called it baby poo :rofl:
mmmmmmmmmm me too wonders
maybe mrs gregg is off today for the sunshine

Big Grin

Yes...took the Missus to lunch.......we work only about 5 minutes apart!!! :p
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I would sell my soul for them I tell ya :haha: (And your pic looked just fine to me!)

I do love avo as well, I haven't had some in ages, I think it is time I start using them in my salads again. I can eat it anyway, but I love it with loads of cracked black pepper and vinegar. Yum. I remember when we were at school my mum used to put them on our sarnies, all mashed. I used to hate it, we called it baby poo :rofl:

:haha: baby po o!
rick hates it
i had it in my salad - it was so nice
they are so expensive here tho - my folks have a tree in their garden and would freak if i said how much they are here
saying that - my mum thinks they are expensive when they are R1.50 for one !!! :haha:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Big Grin

looking for something.....Big Grin
I'm SO MAL though.

The whole reason I wanted to go out to lunch was because it was sunny so thought it would be great to sit outside in the sunshine. :thumbs:

Anyway just when I went outside to walk to the pub, it started getting cloudy and overcast......not the sort of weather that would make it pleasant sitting outside. I decided to change pubs and go to a different place...somewhere that we could sit inside.

Didn't fancy much on the menu but as I was pretty hungry decided to try the chilli con carne and rice. What a let-down Sad
I can make much better chilli than that myself.....it was watery and had no flavour. Sick

Then to make matters worse, we finish our lunch and go outside.....and guess what? Yup...you got it......the sun is out again and it's lovely and warm!!! Rolleyes

Just had an Aero to make up for the lunch that sucked.
Big Grin

:thumbs:
I'm SO MAL though.

Just had an Aero to make up for the lunch that sucked.

ag man - it is awful when this happens but u have just got to try and shrug it off otherwise u go mad ! :haha:
im sure mrs g had a good time anyhow :thumbs:

lekker aero too ! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
looking for something.....Big Grin

Yes.....................................................................................................................PEACE!! Big Grin

There is a big weekend of sport ahead you know....so I need to "kruip" a bit!!! :rofl:

lekker aero too ! Big Grin

You know what I could REALLY do with now???

A TOP DECK!! Mmmmmmm........ :thumbs: