South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Must be! :haha:

My poor dad has my mum looking after him. She is very anal (which is a good thing), there is NO chance of him eating wrong. I have caught him a few times in the freezer (he loves ice cream) around midnight. Our little secret... Big Grin

:haha: the little devil !

i went to thorntons last week and got rick a packet of diabetic chocs and myself some alpine ones
and he scoffed all but 2 of my alpine ones all in one go and left his diabetic ones ! :mad:

Big Grin
I've stopped posting on here because you guys make me feel like a complete pig. I love food (any food) way to much to eat like Dolla!!!

Please do not ask me what I ate this weekend. It is making me cringe now.

The saying that you can live onf food and love is complete nonsense. Since I've met my husband I've gained 15kg's!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
I've stopped posting on here because you guys make me feel like a complete pig. I love food (any food) way to much to eat like Dolla!!!

Please do not ask me what I ate this weekend. It is making me cringe now.

The saying that you can live onf food and love is complete nonsense. Since I've met my husband I've gained 15kg's!!!!

surita - talk to me
talk to me !!!
im not as good
please make me feel like i eat normally ! :haha:

today i have had
yoghurt and fresh blueberries
quarter of a melon
orange juice and wamr water

loads of water - about 1.5 litres as i dont drink tea or coffee

1 pear
1 mini echo

salad with avocado, cucumber, turkey ham, lettuce, spring onions
a honey and sesame seed bar from marks
a handful of pine nuts !

NOW - tonight i will have - a pork and pickel pie (as i have just bought some)
lasagne and garlic bread
and prob'ly a packet of chips and a mini echo !!!

AND YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU???????????????
Since I've met my husband I've gained 15kg's!!!!

i too have picked up
altho i had an eating disorder when i came here and was less than 40 kgs - i am now ..... (i will pm u !!!)
Breakfast:

Crunchy nut cornflakes with skimmed milk
Glass of Cranberry juice (very good for all types of female problems)

Lunch:

A big Latte (with skimmed milk) from Starbucks and a Marmite and Cheese panini. You can blame this lunch on Pronkertjie because I met up with her.

Dinner:

Smoked Salmon on granary bread or smoked salmon with mixed vegetables and rice. Depends on how lazy I am when I get home from the gym.

Snacks up to now was a apple and some raisins and one piece of cadbury mint chocolate.

I weighed less than 45kg's when I met my husband. My dresses use to get stuck on my hipbones!!!Big Grin
geez - that doesnt sound bad at all !!!!

thanks for the tip about the cranberry juice - i will get some of that !!!

45s is too thin ! glad to hear u are healthier and bigger Smile

Dolla

Breakfast:

Crunchy nut cornflakes with skimmed milk
Glass of Cranberry juice (very good for all types of female problems)

Lunch:

A big Latte (with skimmed milk) from Starbucks and a Marmite and Cheese panini. You can blame this lunch on Pronkertjie because I met up with her.

Dinner:

Smoked Salmon on granary bread or smoked salmon with mixed vegetables and rice. Depends on how lazy I am when I get home from the gym.

Snacks up to now was a apple and some raisins and one piece of cadbury mint chocolate.

I weighed less than 45kg's when I met my husband. My dresses use to get stuck on my hipbones!!!Big Grin

Heck, nothing wrong with this! Surita I think you have missed all the replies of me binging on M&M's and other sweets LOL, like Friday and Saturday Rolleyes

Jewels, I bought my dad some of the Thorntons diabetic ones as well and he did exactly the same. It is hilarious, he always loved savoury and then he stopped smoking. Now he eats like a pig and loves sweet stuff. My mum is a self confessed chocaholic (like myself) so she is finding it really hard. I think it is so funny, they both try to hide the fact that they are secretly munching away on sweets! :haha: (my mum has high cholestrol, so not really aloud to either!)

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
geez - that doesnt sound bad at all !!!!

thanks for the tip about the cranberry juice - i will get some of that !!!

45s is too thin ! glad to hear u are healthier and bigger Smile

What does cranberry juice do???
Jewels, I bought my dad some of the Thorntons diabetic ones as well and he did exactly the same. It is hilarious, he always loved savoury and then he stopped smoking. Now he eats like a pig and loves sweet stuff. My mum is a self confessed chocaholic (like myself) so she is finding it really hard. I think it is so funny, they both try to hide the fact that they are secretly munching away on sweets! :haha: (my mum has high cholestrol, so not really aloud to either!)

:haha: @ ur folks !

my dad suffers from gout but wont give up his beer or red meat
suppose u have to live a little when u get older - in moderation !
What does cranberry juice do???

Cranberry juice has lots of Vitamin C in so it is really good when you feel a cold coming on.

It helps prevent and help urinary infections and then (sorry guys!!) it is brilliant for PMS and cramps during the time.