South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:thumbs: i will give this a try !

Just be aware that Cranberry juice has a very strange taste - it does take a while to get used to it. I buy the light one purely because the normal one is just way to sweet.

So far today:

Crunchy nut corn flakes and skimmed milk and a glass of cranberry juice.

1L of water
1 cup of rooibos tea as well as a tea biscuit.

An apple
Some raisins

Lunch will most probably be a toasted ham and cheese on granary.

Dinner no idea - I don't have to cook so I will most probably end up having crunchy nut corn flakes again!!!
u eat less than me surita ! Big Grin

another crunchy nut fan...................... LOL

apples and raisens? i have had a mini pork and pickle pie ! :haha:
I don't eat a lot during the day but then munchies hit me around nine in the evenings and I want to munch on something while watching TV or reading and it is then when the Snack a Jacks or Walkers Sensations are pulled out!!!

I can't stop until a bag is empty!!

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Surita
I don't eat a lot during the day but then munchies hit me around nine in the evenings and I want to munch on something while watching TV or reading and it is then when the Snack a Jacks or Walkers Sensations are pulled out!!!

When I am home alone I tend to snack as well, when I sit in front of the tv and nothing really to do, I jus want to eat.

Dolla

Just be aware that Cranberry juice has a very strange taste - it does take a while to get used to it. I buy the light one purely because the normal one is just way to sweet.

So far today:

Crunchy nut corn flakes and skimmed milk and a glass of cranberry juice.

1L of water
1 cup of rooibos tea as well as a tea biscuit.

An apple
Some raisins

Lunch will most probably be a toasted ham and cheese on granary.

Dinner no idea - I don't have to cook so I will most probably end up having crunchy nut corn flakes again!!!

Oh, I have had cranberry juice before, I quite like it. The regular is just to sweet, I tend to put sparkling water in when I do drink it.

I also love crunchy nut, although I am hungry about an hour after I've eaten it. Rolleyes So I rather eat oats now, which is healthy and lasts me up until lunch time

yes - this is me aswell
rick alwasy snacks during the tv watching times

crisps, mini echo, mini yorkies and mini pork pies are teh favs at the moment
i seem to think if they are mini - they sort of dont count ! :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Oh, I have had cranberry juice before, I quite like it. The regular is just to sweet, I tend to put sparkling water in when I do drink it.

I also love crunchy nut, although I am hungry about an hour after I've eaten it. Rolleyes So I rather eat oats now, which is healthy and lasts me up until lunch time

im sure i must have had cranberry juice - maybe mixed with apple - im sure they do it like that sometimes

so i need to buy the cranberry light type then?

yes - i am the same dolla - after cereal, i am hungry soon after
i do like oats altho havent had for a while - come winter times, i will start again i think

Thats when I make my popcorn Big Grin

I have an air poper so no fat used.......and I make a HUGE bowl to munch on
i must say that my salad is delish !

it isnt anything major - like ur roasted veg dolla
but just diff types of lettuce, boiled egg, cucumber, turkey ham, grated cheese with cranberry, fresh chives and salt and pepper croutons
yum yum yum i am pleased with myself for making it
Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i must say that my salad is delish !

it isnt anything major - like ur roasted veg dolla
but just diff types of lettuce, boiled egg, cucumber, turkey ham, grated cheese with cranberry, fresh chives and salt and pepper croutons
yum yum yum i am pleased with myself for making it
Big Grin

rabbit food....:haha: