South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by suep
Thats when I make my popcorn Big Grin

I have an air poper so no fat used.......and I make a HUGE bowl to munch on

this is madonnas weakness apparently !
it is yummy - i sometimes fancy going to the movies just cos i crave popcorn ! LOL

what is this air poper thing?
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
rabbit food....:haha:

:eek:
where have u been mr tokos?

:haha: hey - i am chuffed as it is good for u and actually tastes nice and I made it ! ! LOL LOL

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels

:eek: oh sorry poper not pooper...:haha:
this is madonnas weakness apparently !
it is yummy - i sometimes fancy going to the movies just cos i crave popcorn ! LOL

Its a machine that makes the popcorn. It gets hot and spins the popcorn round inside then it all comes flying out of a spout :haha:

got to have your bowl ready and waiting or you fill the kitchen up!!!!!

tokoloshie

:eek:
where have u been mr tokos?

:haha: hey - i am chuffed as it is good for u and actually tastes nice and I made it ! ! LOL LOL

had a dentist appointment yesterday...and out running at lunch today ... my meals today...crunchy nut red...cup of soup cream of chicken with croutons..Cadbury mini roll sticky strawberry..2 pieces dry bread for dunking in the soup..4 glasses water so far..dinner ? not sure yet..Smile

tokoloshie

Its a machine that makes the popcorn. It gets hot and spins the popcorn round inside then it all comes flying out of a spout :haha:

sounds intresting..Wink ..will have to invest in one of these..are they available from Argos?..Big Grin

yes - sounds good
i will look for this !!! yummm !!!

movie night at suep !!!! Big Grin
had a dentist appointment yesterday...and out running at lunch today ... my meals today...crunchy nut red...cup of soup cream of chicken with croutons..Cadbury mini roll sticky strawberry..2 pieces dry bread for dunking in the soup..4 glasses water so far..dinner ? not sure yet..

not as bad as my day
and a run too Sad
i will have to gym it tonight !
at least this thread is keeping me motivated ! trying to keep up with u all ! Big Grin

all ur teeth gone now? :haha:
sounds intresting..Wink ..will have to invest in one of these..are they available from Argos?..Big Grin

Its very interesting :haha: and even fun if you dont get your bowl positioned quite right Wink

i should think argos sell them....they sell everything else!!!!!

and what movie you wonna c Jewels Big Grin

tokoloshie

all ur teeth gone now? :haha:

never had any to start off with...went to have my new dentures fitted...Big Grin
so now what do you soak your falsies in over night..:haha:
oh and I'am talking teeth...:p