South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
never had any to start off with...went to have my new dentures fitted...Big Grin
so now what do you soak your falsies in over night..:haha:
oh and I'am talking teeth...:p

falsies? me? im all natural :haha:

my mum uses denclen tho ! Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
falsies? me? im all natural :haha:

my mum uses denclen tho ! Big Grin

why thanks always nice to know that they are all natural no surgery involved.........must be the size of your toothbrush that keeps them natural...Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i must say that my salad is delish !

it isnt anything major - like ur roasted veg dolla
but just diff types of lettuce, boiled egg, cucumber, turkey ham, grated cheese with cranberry, fresh chives and salt and pepper croutons
yum yum yum i am pleased with myself for making it
Big Grin

LOL :haha: Jewels, mine is not 'major' as well. Because I eat salads 4 times a week for lunch, I like to vary it with a couscous salad, this to me again is normal.Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by suep
Its a machine that makes the popcorn. It gets hot and spins the popcorn round inside then it all comes flying out of a spout :haha:

got to have your bowl ready and waiting or you fill the kitchen up!!!!!

:haha: This sounds great. I really love pop corn as well, although I am not really aloud to eat it (my lovely tummy). Do you think those that you buy in the bag ready to be popped in the microwave is healthy?

Dolla

Oh jippie, so movie night at Suep? Can we have a bring 'n movie? Wink (with M&M's...my boss bought me a packet today, I have resisted so far, but it is lying there right in front of my eyes and begging me to eat it. Like my mum used to say... WYK SATAN :rofl: )
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
:haha: This sounds great. I really love pop corn as well, although I am not really aloud to eat it (my lovely tummy). Do you think those that you buy in the bag ready to be popped in the microwave is healthy?

Not sure about the ones in the microwave bags......check the label.

I go to the health food shop and buy a kilo bag of the unpopped corn.....and i make sure I buy a few bags cos they always run out Rolleyes

Dolla

Not sure about the ones in the microwave bags......check the label.

I go to the health food shop and buy a kilo bag of the unpopped corn.....and i make sure I buy a few bags cos they always run out Rolleyes

Is there any other way of cooking them healthily if you don't have this poppy thingy? Do you think you can just put it in the microwave?
Is there any other way of cooking them healthily if you don't have this poppy thingy? Do you think you can just put it in the microwave?

No I wouldnt put them in the microwave....might be a bit messy!!!! LOL

you could use oil.....nothing wrong with a bit of sunflower oil....

maybe we should get hold of Madona and ask her how she prepares hers :haha:
LOL :haha: Jewels, mine is not 'major' as well. Because I eat salads 4 times a week for lunch, I like to vary it with a couscous salad, this to me again is normal.Wink

true ! :haha

when a girl at work came past - she thought my salad was very very professional ! Blush

Icecub

Thats when I make my popcorn Big Grin

I have an air poper so no fat used.......and I make a HUGE bowl to munch on

i also got one of those...must say it is fab..no oil, no salt....just the thing for weight loss....after i had my son....i used to eat bowls of it for lunchtimes....:haha: