South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
why where u going?? u also going away?? Sad

no, i just wanted to feel loved too ! Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
no, i just wanted to feel loved too ! Big Grin

:rofl: ... now I have seen it all....but here is some anyway..:lovef:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I tell you, my H is a boffin in the kitchen. He mixed barbeque sauce (the HP one), some honey and soya sauce and just marinated the chicken for a few minutes. Then fried it in a pan and returned it to the marinade.We kept it overnight in the fridge and just added it to the salad.
Very simple, but oh so nice Wink

We are actually trying to empty our freezer (don't know WHY H decided that LOL) so loads of chicken to be had Sick

Fanks Jewels, this thread is definitely for my benefit as well, otherwise I might have given up ages ago and just gorged myself in M&M's. (see I told you I am human :rofl: )

i am going to try this ! :thumbs:
as we too have loads of chicken in the freezer !
ahhh great - thanks !

Big Grin glad to see u are human too Wink
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
:

you people are far to healthy...unlike me..Big Grin
...jewels no porkie pies..Wink

what do u mean? u run almost every day !

Sad i was dying for a pork pie last night at about 9.30pm ! but didnt have one !

erm........... i have just had a marshmellow teacake as a colleague gave it to me - well , he would have been offended if i said no !
: ... now I have seen it all....but here is some anyway..:lovef:

:hartlik:
ahh thanks doll Blush
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
made spaghetti bolognaise last night..was divine..with some cheese bread....Wink Wink Wink

yum yum yum
i havent made spag bol for yonks !

*sigh* the first time rick cooked for me - he made this

tokoloshie

what do u mean? u run almost every day !

Sad i was dying for a pork pie last night at about 9.30pm ! but didnt have one !

erm........... i have just had a marshmellow teacake as a colleague gave it to me - well , he would have been offended if i said no !

ja I run at least 5 times a week...but that does not make me healthy...only crazy...:rofl:

yes I'am on the seafood diet......when I see food I eat it...:haha:

Dolla

yum yum yum
i havent made spag bol for yonks !

*sigh* the first time rick cooked for me - he made this

Awww how sweet and romantic! I am trying to remember the first thing Heath made for me, can't for the life of me remember. He cooks so much :haha:

Toks, I like your diet, that is one I would easily be able to stick with!

tokoloshie

my first meal for my wife...starter was prawn cocktail..mains sticky spare ribs baked potato and a green salad...pudding was lemon meringue pie...desert say no more..Big Grin
my first meal for my wife...starter was prawn cocktail..mains sticky spare ribs baked potato and a green salad...pudding was lemon meringue pie...desert say no more

! geez - loads of stuff - well done !

erm................. i rem'ber we had yout type of dessert before the spag bol !!! :noway: :eek: :taped: Angel