South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels

erm................. i rem'ber we had yout type of dessert before the spag bol !!! :noway: :eek: :taped: Angel

:eek:...working up an appertite were you...:haha:
! geez - loads of stuff - well done !

erm................. i rem'ber we had yout type of dessert before the spag bol !!! :noway: :eek: :taped: Angel

Yirre.....I'm watching ALL of you from afar!! Wink

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
*****.....I'm watching ALL of you from afar!! Wink

hey need you on the sports thread..fb is biting us ***..Big Grin

Dolla

! geez - loads of stuff - well done !

erm................. i rem'ber we had yout type of dessert before the spag bol !!! :noway :eek :taped :angel

Crikey, on the first date? *** :eek: :eek: Wink

Toks, your dinner sounds wonderful. Wait, I am going to ask H now...

Greggie, where have you been???

Dolla

Okay, our first meal was Sushi (he did not make it) but the first meal he made me was a gigantic cottage pie :hartlik:
I know this is a bit of the subject but surely you health boffins will notice it as well.

We get bottled water in the office. Normally they buy Evian and I'm very happy drinking that. Now all of a sudden we are getting Volvic and I just can not drink that stuff. It taste absolute vile.

Can any of you taste a difference in different bottled water? the people in the office think I am mad.
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Yirre.....I'm watching ALL of you from afar!! Wink

:eek:

it wasnt me ! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Crikey, on the first date? *** :eek: :eek: Wink

:innocent: Angel

hehehe wasnt first date - altho that was steamy too ! KIDDING !
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
I know this is a bit of the subject but surely you health boffins will notice it as well.

We get bottled water in the office. Normally they buy Evian and I'm very happy drinking that. Now all of a sudden we are getting Volvic and I just can not drink that stuff. It taste absolute vile.

Can any of you taste a difference in different bottled water? the people in the office think I am mad.

we have bottled water too - not sure who it is - will check - it tastes nice

i totally agree - i noted this about Volvic when we have been flying as i have bought bottled volvic at the airport and hated the taste !!! all i can taste is plastic !
now, i know many celebs go too far and wont have anything that has been contained in plastic - im wondering whether this is the case?
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Okay, our first meal was Sushi (he did not make it) but the first meal he made me was a gigantic cottage pie :hartlik:

ahhhhhhhhhhh :hartlik:
a homely first choice - good going ! says stability and warmth !