South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
No that is me, remember? Angel Angel

talking of innocent little faces...none of you have seen mine yet..:p ...and I still have not scanned any onto my home PC to forward ..Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:eek:
:noway:
:taped:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crylol:

You DON'T want to know. I think that is my current (note: I say current) most embarrassing moment :rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
talking of innocent little faces...none of you have seen mine yet..:p ...and I still have not scanned any onto my home PC to forward ..Big Grin

ja ! what is going on there !!!!!
come on six pack sam ! :haha:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

Little b*gger!!! Thanks for bringing our attention to it. Come on Toks, you better have it in our email boxes before I leave for my holiday.

And that is an order!!!!! :RIP:
You DON'T want to know. I think that is my current (note: I say current) most embarrassing moment :

it is a good one

cringe - dare i ask if anyone heard? cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tokoloshie

You DON'T want to know. I think that is my current (note: I say current) most embarrassing moment :rofl:

was this a new position known as the lotus ala fart...:rofl:

tokoloshie

it is a good one

cringe - dare i ask if anyone heard? cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so was it loud and proud or silent yet violent....:crylol:

Dolla

Definitely cringe worthy! :haha:

We were in a stretch position, legs wiiiide open Rolleyes
Let me say this, it was not silent or violent... Blush
And I was so stupid to say sorry, there might have been the smallest possibility that they did not know it was me! :rofl:

I can only laugh (and still cringe) now. And now you ask why I don't go to Yoga anymore...

tokoloshie

ja ! what is going on there !!!!!
come on six pack sam ! :haha:

six pack sam....:haha:...more like kevin keg...Big Grin

tokoloshie

Definitely cringe worthy! :haha:

We were in a stretch position, legs wiiiide open Rolleyes
Let me say this, it was not silent or violent... Blush
And I was so stupid to say sorry, there might have been the smallest possibility that they did not know it was me! :rofl:

I can only laugh (and still cringe) now. And now you ask why I don't go to Yoga anymore...

:rofl: :crylol: excellent