South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
speechless...3 plain cokes not even a brandy or rum in them that is bad...Big Grin

cookies
COOKIES
COOKIES
COOKKIESSSSSS :haha:
The only thing with rowing machines are that I always end up with callouses on my hands and I really do not like that.

I can go on the cross trainer for an hour without being really out of breath but if I go on the rowing machine I completely knackered after about 6 minutes and wheezing like a smoker!!!

I'm not even going to go into my diet of the past week because it was just awful - some nights no food and other nights a big curry!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I don't like the rowing machine. I like what it does, but my back and knees do not like it. It does give a total body workout. Instead of this, I use the cross trainer, same difference

aha ! i will try both of these

altho the last (it was also the first) time i went on the cross trainer - i felt seasick :haha:
too much movement of limbs for me :haha:

ANYHOW even of that - hello? almost fly time !!!!!!!!!!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
cookies
COOKIES
COOKIES
COOKKIESSSSSS :haha:

right excuse me now while I climb up my backside...Blush ..
must learn to read must learn to read must learn to read...:haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
The only thing with rowing machines are that I always end up with callouses on my hands and I really do not like that.

I can go on the cross trainer for an hour without being really out of breath but if I go on the rowing machine I completely knackered after about 6 minutes and wheezing like a smoker!!!

I'm not even going to go into my diet of the past week because it was just awful - some nights no food and other nights a big curry!!!

i will get some hand cream Wink

AN HOUR !!!! geez man ! wonder woman !

oh go on, tell , tell, tell Big Grin - i have confessed to scoffing cookies and ive had pork pies, white chocs, chips and everything this week !

must learn to read must learn to read must learn to read...:

it was in small print Wink

i NEVER drink full fat cola - im not a soft drink person really
altho never say never !

tokoloshie

Surita invest in a pair of gym gloves...stops the callouses..:thumbs:...any way I get the same from the iron so leave all the ironing to my wife now...:haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I don't like the rowing machine. I like what it does, but my back and knees do not like it. It does give a total body workout. Instead of this, I use the cross trainer, same difference

Dolla

Have a great trip.....I'm totally envious!!! Wink

Jewels

Things are manic on my side....still travelling back and forth to Doncaster and staying over some nights. I'm back there again on Monday & Tuesday :o
I'm trying to wind down but you'd think they couldn't survive without me with the amount of calls, questions etc I'm getting!! :curse:
Surita invest in a pair of gym gloves...stops the callouses..:thumbs:...any way I get the same from the iron so leave all the ironing to my wife now...:haha:

I don't want to look like a real gym bunny complete with gloves etc!!! It feel too much like posing!

tokoloshie

I don't want to look like a real gym bunny complete with gloves etc!!! It feel too much like posing!

:haha: okay follow...yes I think some guys and girls really go overboard with there label gym wear...Wink