South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
if you find an exercise you enjoy it makes all the difference..:thumbs:..so go for it ..Smile

Smile thanks
in the evenings, i really struggle to run - sounds weird but when i go to the gym over the weekeend and in the morning, i feel i am flying ! :haha: it must be what i am eating during the day !

had 2 white choc biscuits and a handful of choc covered raisens
i am slacking - i needs dollas influence !!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
hey doll

:haha: sympathy pressie sounds good ! :thumbs: gregg - u better leave me some !

Oops!! Blush

All gone.....sorry......don't fret though, Toks is sending a box of Foxes creams down later!! Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Oops!! Blush

All gone.....sorry......don't fret though, Toks is sending a box of Foxes creams down later!! Big Grin

soaked in meths..Big Grin
Oops!! Blush

:noway:
i have been clean for weeks !!! Smile
While I was eating my seeds I just wondered what happened to the pumpkins after they have taken the seeds out. Save them for Halloween maybe?
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
While I was eating my seeds I just wondered what happened to the pumpkins after they have taken the seeds out. Save them for Halloween maybe?

:haha:
good question ! unless they cut them up and sell them as 'pre cut up' pumpkin ? Big Grin

im now on choc covered raisins again :eek:
Yikes.....I think I should move back down South.

Just taken a call from an agency who wanted to place me down in Sussex.....the going rate is £400 a day!! :eek: :o

Don't get anything like that up North......very tempting!!

tokoloshie

Yikes.....I think I should move back down South.

Just taken a call from an agency who wanted to place me down in Sussex.....the going rate is £400 a day!! :eek: :o

Don't get anything like that up North......very tempting!!

tempting....thats the South....Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
tempting....thats the South....Big Grin

I'm being swayed!! Big Grin

tokoloshie

I'm being swayed!! Big Grin

Brighton or Horsham?...Wink