South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i am faltering.............. it is someones birthday here
i have had a piec e of my favourtite - brambly apple and blueberry cake from Marks and 2 choc biscuits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coupled with my indian tonight - i am going straight to fat girl hell :bigcry:

Don't fret, see this as your one day of bad eating for the week Wink

Wish I could have a bit of apple pie now...what is it with wanting to eat loads when it is a bit cold? What am I going to do this winter???

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
...what is it with wanting to eat loads when it is a bit cold? What am I going to do this winter???

when you are cold your body reacts by sending messages that you are hungry..foods high in carb's and protein is what the brain starts asking for.. as when been digested they give a sense of warmth off..so the body feels warmer...or something along these lines anyway..just hard to describe in a non scientific way..Big Grin
:haha: I have not met you, but this image brings a huge grin to my face! Oh hell, then you don't want to be seen with me Jewels. Like I said, I nearly NEVER wear make up, only with very special occasions. I nearly died at the wedding, my friend arranged for this women to do our make up. I looked like a blerrie flerrie to myself, all that pink and white eye shadow. YUK! LOL, well the one guy tried to chat me up with by asking if it was me on the cover of the Elle magazine :rofl: so maybe I should use some more often!

:haha: yip - u can see what a queen i really am LOL

WOW ! brilliant ! at the chat up line !!! i would have been so chuffed Good work !!! :thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
when you are cold your body reacts by sending messages that you are hungry..foods high in carb's and protein is what the brain starts asking for.. as when been digested they give a sense of warmth off..so the body feels warmer...or something along these lines anyway..just hard to describe in a non scientific way..Big Grin

so we need to have beans on baked potato?
Big Grin

tokoloshie

so we need to have beans on baked potato?
Big Grin

yes and then climb under the duvet and work the warm air...:haha:
yes and then climb under the duvet and work the warm air...:

Sick :noway:

LOL

not long and i am off for my marathon indian night Smile

tokoloshie

Sick :noway:

LOL

not long and i am off for my marathon indian night Smile

I could do with a good curry and a few cold cobra's... Big Grin

Dolla

I could do with a good curry and a few cold cobra's... Big Grin

Make that two of us. I can do with a good girlie night. Period.

I am so not looking forward to the gym, I hate it when you haven't been for a while, you have to get in the swing of things again.

:haha: at Toks and the bed warmer...

tokoloshie

Make that two of us. I can do with a good girlie night. Period.

I am so not looking forward to the gym, I hate it when you haven't been for a while, you have to get in the swing of things again.

:haha: at Toks and the bed warmer...

ja I could do with a girlie night as well...:innocent:

Dolla

ja I could do with a girlie night as well...:innocent:

:crylol: