South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I know, I used to weigh myself every day and I just thought I am going to go crazy! I can feel on my clothes I've picked up, that is why I am worried. As soon as I weigh myself the reality kicks in and then I know I have to make a plan :haha:

please girls weigh yourselves every 8 weeks...that's what I do and you see a bigger difference or not..:eek:...and that gives you a goal to aim for...:thumbs:..so come on be brave take some risks..Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
yep thats it going to get wasted tonight...feel like releasing some stress...and then a donna kebab to sort it all out...:haha:

You okay?? :hug:

tokoloshie

You okay?? :hug:

lekker doll...just in a party mood...thanks for asking though..Wink

Dolla

please girls weigh yourselves every 8 weeks...that's what I do and you see a bigger difference or not..:eek:...and that gives you a goal to aim for...:thumbs:..so come on be brave take some risks..Big Grin

What about once a month. Will that be okay? I doubt I will be able to resist it for two months...

But you are right, it is probably better

Dolla

lekker doll...just in a party mood...thanks for asking though..Wink

Okay, sjoe that is okay. Roll on going home time, ne? :hooray: :cheer: Confusedurfing:

tokoloshie

What about once a month. Will that be okay? I doubt I will be able to resist it for two months...

But you are right, it is probably better

no force yourself to go 2 months .. and you will see how much more relaxed you feel..and less freaked about oh I've got fat etc..Big Grin

tokoloshie

Okay, sjoe that is okay. Roll on going home time, ne? :hooray: :cheer: Confusedurfing:

leaving soon so will catch up on Monday..have a lekker weekend all..:thumbs:

Dolla

no force yourself to go 2 months .. and you will see how much more relaxed you feel..and less freaked about oh I've got fat etc..Big Grin

You know what, that has always been a thing with me. I am always freaked out, I know I shouldn't, it is unattractive and obsessive, blah blah blah. But I just can't help myself.

I am not going to promise anything, but I will try, starting tomorrow (my first weigh in, next one, end November! Eish)

Dolla

leaving soon so will catch up on Monday..have a lekker weekend all..:thumbs:

You too! Matigheid voor oe ne! Wink Big Grin

the way i am going - i wont see a change even in 2 months :haha:

the last time i weighed myself wa about a month ago - new doc and made me stand on scales
before that - eish, about 3 months