South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Gregg mars bar milkshake...:mmm:

I let the ladies have an extended lunch today ... in exchange for them bringing me a suprise..Big Grin.. so busy munching yum yums with hot choclate topped with cream from the can..the compressed stuff that you spray out..Confusedcales: :cheeky:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

I let the ladies have an extended lunch today ... in exchange for them bringing me a suprise..Big Grin.. so busy munching yum yums with hot choclate topped with cream from the can..the compressed stuff that you spray out..Confusedcales: :cheeky:

Toks....as I said before...I'm not bothered about what I eat because I know I'm not a pig and eat in moderation!! Big Grin (and I'm around the correct weight for my height)

Also.....I'll deserve the treat because a tough session at the gym will take place first. :o

That is if my back holds out.....it's killing me!!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Toks....as I said before...I'm not bothered about what I eat because I know I'm not a pig and eat in moderation!! Big Grin (and I'm around the correct weight for my height)

Also.....I'll deserve the treat because a tough session at the gym will take place first. :o

That is if my back holds out.....it's killing me!!

possible a pinched nerve in your back...oink oink...:rofl:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

Oh, how I wish I was there....

A guy in our department bought a bag full of M&M packets, guess who couldn't help herself?? :haha: Confusedcales:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gregg
[B]Those are the ones I do like....think we should share a packet!! Wink

I'll save all me bobbly ones and send them to you Gregg :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by suep
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gregg
[B]Those are the ones I do like....think we should share a packet!! Wink

I'll save all me bobbly ones and send them to you Gregg :haha:

Thanks Sue :thumbs:

Might make me feel better.....I'm feeling all sorry for myself, think I've got shingles again.....going to see the doc this afternoon!!! :bigcry:

tokoloshie

Might make me feel better.....I'm feeling all sorry for myself, think I've got shingles again.....going to see the doc this afternoon!!! :bigcry:

not good mate..hope you get it sorted soon...how's the rash by the way..Big Grin

Oooooooooooh thats painful......

hope you feel better soon
hi all

hope u get better soon gregg
dolla - got for a back massage at the green room at the body shop - wonderful - might just be tension
ps sorry about the rude email ! Blush

i have had my usual brekkie and have no lunch made as no salads stuff
so who knows what i come back with !
i smell all sorts outside and that is the worst - when u are hungry - everything bad smells so goodddddddddddddddd

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels

ps sorry about the rude email ! Blush

i have had my usual brekkie and have no lunch made as no salads stuff
so who knows what i come back with !

sausage and eggs....:rofl: