South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
... and what is wrong with apricot jam? :p

There is nothing like fresh crusty bread with apricot jam and cheese!

Oops sorry Pronks....

This fusspot here doesn't dig Apricot jam!! Big Grin

Come to think of it, I'm not big on jam....other than strawberry or raspberry. Much prefer honey or syrup!!

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
it's when you start getting droopy boobs you have a problem....Big Grin

why have u got the droops?? :taped: :taped: :taped:
it's when you start getting droopy boobs you have a problem....Big Grin

My 6 pack is still in good shape :o ........the spare tyre hasn't covered it yet!! :crylol:

Would I lie to you??

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
why have u got the droops?? :taped: :taped: :taped:

man boobs...:rofl:

no I do not but I saw a chap on the beach here and he had really saggy boobs and that just makes me want to exercise 24/7..geez it was scary man...:eek:
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:taped:
:eek:

OMG LOL

Ok ...I'll clarify.......the BEER arm!! Wink

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
My 6 pack is still in good shape :o ........the spare tyre hasn't covered it yet!! :crylol:

Would I lie to you??

I replaced my six pack with a keg....Big Grin

There is also a reason I'am doing all this running...but that will be revealed at a later stage...:p

You not planning on running the Comrades or something?? Wink

Icecub

man boobs...:rofl:

no I do not but I saw a chap on the beach here and he had really saggy boobs and that just makes me want to exercise 24/7..geez it was scary man...:eek:

ja i saw a man climb into a jacuzzi next to me on holiday .. man he was droopy..left his bra at home.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tokoloshie

You not planning on running the Comrades or something?? Wink

no china ran 3 of those and that was enough....it has nothing to do with marathons at all...:p
Oops sorry Pronks....

This fusspot here doesn't dig Apricot jam!! Big Grin

Come to think of it, I'm not big on jam....other than strawberry or raspberry. Much prefer honey or syrup!!

I must admit, I am not big on jam either - have to spread it thinly.... haven't eaten syrup in years, and doesn't like strawberry jam (neither anything made from strawberries - only like fresh strawberries)

Having said all that.... I still :hartlik: apricot jam and cheese together! Smile