South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Morning all,

Not having a good day at all :bigcry:

I am feeling under the weather, so did not go to the gym last night. Will try to go tonight. I had a hot choc and 2 rusks for dinner. Was not very hungry.

I had the usual for brekkie
For lunch today I have couscous with butternut, peppers, tomatoes and butterbeans. Can't wait, it looks delicious
For dinner I will have some fruit followed by yoghurt
Snacks today are raisins and an apple

Sad oh no
hope u get better soon
:cold: :cold:

the lunch sounds great !!! i love butternut - my friend back home used to cook lovely butternut soup yummmmmm i must try and cook it - never have

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
Sad oh no
hope u get better soon
:cold: :cold:

the lunch sounds great !!! i love butternut - my friend back home used to cook lovely butternut soup yummmmmm i must try and cook it - never have

Thanks Jewels!

It is so easy, I make a mean butternut soup as well. I'll share if you want?
It is so easy, I make a mean butternut soup as well. I'll share if you want?

ahhh please - i love butternut soup and can u believe (although, you know me now and nothing surprises u! :haha: ) i have never bought a butternut !!!!
Morning all,

Not having a good day at all :bigcry:

I am feeling under the weather, so did not go to the gym last night. Will try to go tonight. I had a hot choc and 2 rusks for dinner. Was not very hungry.

Dolla

Hope you start feeling better VERY soon.....I don't seem to be making any progress but I'm not wasting my time at the doctors again Sad (hoping rest will sort it out)

Do you and H make separate dinners then?? Big Grin I couldn't imagine a guy surviving on fruit and yoghurt for dinner!! Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Dolla

Hope you start feeling better VERY soon.....I don't seem to be making any progress but I'm not wasting my time at the doctors again Sad (hoping rest will sort it out)

Do you and H make separate dinners then?? Big Grin I couldn't imagine a guy surviving on fruit and yoghurt for dinner!! Wink

Thank you Greggie, I got into bed really early last night. So let's hope that does the trick.
H is a very funny eater. He can survive on just white bread and peanut butter Sick
Obviously (in week times) he makes his own dinner. He also likes eating his dinners real late and I just can't do that. It needs to sak before I go to bed :haha:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
ahhh please - i love butternut soup and can u believe (although, you know me now and nothing surprises u! :haha: ) i have never bought a butternut !!!!

It is extremely easy, I'll email it to you!
Thank you Greggie, I got into bed really early last night. So let's hope that does the trick.
H is a very funny eater. He can survive on just white bread and peanut butter Sick
Obviously (in week times) he makes his own dinner. He also likes eating his dinners real late and I just can't do that. It needs to sak before I go to bed :haha:

What??? :o

I can't believe you don't cook for him!!

:eek:

And he's still marrying you?? Wink

:rofl:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
What??? :o

I can't believe you don't cook for him!!

:eek:

And he's still marrying you?? Wink

:rofl:

I'am sure he is marrying her for more than her culinary skills..Big Grin...I'am sure Dolla is a cunning linguist....:rofl:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
I'am sure he is marrying her for more than her culinary skills..Big Grin...I'am sure Dolla is a cunning linguist....:rofl:

Yeah yeah. Gregg, I love to cook for him, but he fights me to the kitchen. He loves cooking or me and I do not complain!

tokoloshie

Yeah yeah. Gregg, I love to cook for him, but he fights me to the kitchen. He loves cooking or me and I do not complain!

so he either loves you or cooking...:confused:...:haha: