South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
it does look like we are slacking now winter has arrived !

(background- im trying to get out of here by next friday so i have been slaving away over endless supplies of lists of files and what is where and blah blah)

anyhow

brekkie - yoghurt with blueberries and a pear , warm water with lemon and glass of orange, and also vit, evening primrose and cod liver oil tab

lunch - large homemade veg soup
2 foxes creams !!!! rem/ber those?

not sur eon supper - i think chicken breasts

THEN TOMORROW MORNING
blueberry pancakes
lunch - big mac and big fries
snacks - hot dogs, roasted nuts, waffles with syrup and M&Ms
supper - super dupey greasy yummy food
and ditto for 4 days !!!! :haha:

Oh, that sounds so good! H told me that the diners are great as well. He said he could not believe the size of the portions and people. You are going to have so much fun!
(your menu for today sounds far to healthy for me!)

Please think of me when you are munching away, I am so jealous. And for me, please go to the Central Perk (I am addicted to Friends!) and take a piccie...
hello all !!!
HOW YOU ALL DOIN? Big Grin

had a wonderful time - saw the istes, shopped and ate

great brekkies, new york cheesecakes, hot dogs, steaks, ribs, seafood, burgers, fries, waffles u name it !!!!
walked fro kms tho so im hoping that helped !!!

today - starting again with healthy eating (hopefully)
usual yoghurt for brekkie with kiwi fruit
have brought no lunch - going to buy some fresh homemade veggie soup from around the corner

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
hello all !!!
HOW YOU ALL DOIN? Big Grin

had a wonderful time - saw the istes, shopped and ate

great brekkies, new york cheesecakes, hot dogs, steaks, ribs, seafood, burgers, fries, waffles u name it !!!!
walked fro kms tho so im hoping that helped !!!

today - starting again with healthy eating (hopefully)
usual yoghurt for brekkie with kiwi fruit
have brought no lunch - going to buy some fresh homemade veggie soup from around the corner

Welcome back..:thumbs:....oh the yank accent not a good thing..:p
Glad you had a great time.
The soup sounds good...hmm..maybe thats what I should have today..Wink
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
Welcome back..:thumbs:....oh the yank accent not a good thing..:p
Glad you had a great time.
The soup sounds good...hmm..maybe thats what I should have today..Wink

Smile yummy soup - i have bought a butternut to make some of my own tonight - erm, never tried before so lets hope for the best !
well i had carrot and parsnip soup - it wasnt as good as the place i usually buy from - it was pouring and i had left my umbrella in the office !
and i had a white roll with it ! :eek:

tomorrow is the last day at this office !
Good to have you back Jewels. Sounds like you had a great time.

How long did you go for??

I'm keen for another trip to the States....and now that I'm a Big Issue seller......maybe..... Big Grin

Dolla

Hello all!

Things have been rather busy this week. Sorry for not keeping the it up to date on here. I have been good with my eating though, so that is not the reason :haha:

For brekkie I had oats and raisins again. Lunch today is salad with chickpeas, cottage cheese, boiled egg and gherkins
No more lattes for me. Dr Gillian says that diary takes very long to digested, so I am trying to stay away. Cheese is very difficult, so I am limiting myself to one portion a day (pure hell!)
Dinner is lovely roasted butternut soup which my gorgeous fiance is going to make for me.
Back to the gym for me tonight (and the rest of the weekend!) for some hardcore running!
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Good to have you back Jewels. Sounds like you had a great time.

How long did you go for??

I'm keen for another trip to the States....and now that I'm a Big Issue seller......maybe..... Big Grin

thanks doll - it was just from Friday to Tuesday
i cant wait to show leigh my new hand bag !!!!!! Big Grin :haha:

yes, if you have some time you can use - make the most of it
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Hello all!

Things have been rather busy this week. Sorry for not keeping the it up to date on here. I have been good with my eating though, so that is not the reason :haha:

For brekkie I had oats and raisins again. Lunch today is salad with chickpeas, cottage cheese, boiled egg and gherkins
No more lattes for me. Dr Gillian says that diary takes very long to digested, so I am trying to stay away. Cheese is very difficult, so I am limiting myself to one portion a day (pure hell!)
Dinner is lovely roasted butternut soup which my gorgeous fiance is going to make for me.
Back to the gym for me tonight (and the rest of the weekend!) for some hardcore running!

hi !
i also rem'ber this - that diary is difficult to digest
i might try and skip the yoghurt i have for brekkie !

this morning
brekkie - yoghurt, a pear and a kiwi
(i need to buy lemon !!!)
glass of orange and my tabs - cod liver, evening primose and vits

lunch - i am eating now a huge broccoli and stilton soup - freshly made from teh shop around the corner - honestly, i havent had fab soup like this for ages
i will miss this (todays the last day at this place Sad Smile )

we are off out for supper to celebrate the end of an era !

gym tomorrow and sunday mornings !
hi there all

im on a weeks induction at this new firm
not at a desk until friday hence no email
but managed to get net access from training pc !

how we all doing?

during indcution, there is loads of biscuits so i have been eating them !
otherwise, soup for lunch now (dolla - i made butternut soup!)

chat soon ! Big Grin