South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Icecub

hi jewels..nice to see u.....:hug:

hope to see u here more often once you sorted.....:thumbs:

hell...i just been to gym again....my poor body is sore....maybe i did something wrong.....not lekker..i feel 102...:haha:
Hey all......I've been in hospital Sad

Hopefully will be back here posting soon.........

Laters.....

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg

Laters.....

why? u ok? :hug:

hope you feeling better soon Gregg...Confusedunny:

Dolla

Jewels, welcome back, nice to see you on board again! Big Grin
Greggie, I hope you are okay? Sad

So, I have been really good lately, cutting out all coffee, even if it is decaf. I have invested in some nettle tea, Sue, this is great! I don't know why I have not bought it ages ago. I really like the taste and the fact that it is good for you, even better! :thumbs:

Hope you all have a smashing day!
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla

So, I have been really good lately, cutting out all coffee, even if it is decaf. I have invested in some nettle tea, Sue, this is great! I don't know why I have not bought it ages ago. I really like the taste and the fact that it is good for you, even better! :thumbs:

Thanks Cubbie and Dolla

I really don't know what is wrong with me. Sad

Have been ill for the last month and nothing seems to be helping. Spent 6 hours in hospital on Tues night having every test imaginable......blood, ECG, chest x-rays etc
They couldn't find anything and said it's likely that I have some sort of virus...the only cure of which is plenty rest!! Rolleyes

Seems strange when I have a fever, a stiff neck, swollen glands in my neck, heart palpitations etc.

As for food.....I haven't really felt like eating properly for the past month so I've probably lost a few kg's....although haven't been able to go to the gym, so maybe not!! Big Grin

Icecub

Thanks Cubbie and Dolla

I really don't know what is wrong with me. Sad

Have been ill for the last month and nothing seems to be helping. Spent 6 hours in hospital on Tues night having every test imaginable......blood, ECG, chest x-rays etc
They couldn't find anything and said it's likely that I have some sort of virus...the only cure of which is plenty rest!! Rolleyes

Seems strange when I have a fever, a stiff neck, swollen glands in my neck, heart palpitations etc.

As for food.....I haven't really felt like eating properly for the past month so I've probably lost a few kg's....although haven't been able to go to the gym, so maybe not!! Big Grin

Shame Gregg,, i hope they get to the bottom of your ailment....nothing worse than feeling Sad and they cannot find the cause of it....Sad

Did they check you for viral meningitis ??
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla

Yak.... I dont like the nettle tea!!! have to hold my nose and force myself to drink it :haha:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by suep
Yak.... I dont like the nettle tea!!! have to hold my nose and force myself to drink it :haha:

I must be weird then! :haha: I don't like any other herbal tea though, except peppermint.

Ag Greggie, I really hope they can find the cause of your problem. We don't want you to fill ill Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
hi jewels..nice to see u.....: hope to see u here more often once you sorted.....:thumbs:

hell...i just been to gym again....my poor body is sore....maybe i did something wrong.....not lekker..i feel 102...: :

hey doll :hug:

im on the train pc so quickly quickly HIIIIII Smile

oh noooooooooooo - if u arent used to it, they will be sore the first time ur muscles are used
if you do something different or push a little bit more
well done tho on the gym attendance ! :thumbs:

Laters.....

oh nooooooooooooooooooo Sad

r u ok??????