South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by lols
Sorry have not been on here for a while. My get fit regine

jewels have you moved jobs sorry missed alot.

:0 glad to see u back
i have moved jobs - same work tho, same money and closer to home
it is goin gok - their net is sometimes slow and the desks are very open so i have been quiet myself

i must start the warm water and lemon again !
yesetrday i had a burtger and fries for lunch and lots of thorntons chocs ! :eek: but i went to the gym last night and burned off 400 calories the machine said, better than nothing

im munching one of my fab salads now ! Big Grin

Dolla

So......:cheer:

Good morning all you guys and girls. Time to get this thread back on track Wink
I have been a bit rubbish from time to time with food, so I need this thread to help me get back on track :haha:

Here is my menu for today:

Brekkie - warm water with lemon, mango and two plums
Snacks - apple, orange, loads of water and nettle tea
Lunch - Salmon and boiled egg salad
Dinner - my very famous liver with chutney!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
So

Good morning all you guys and girls. Time to get this thread back on track
I have been a bit rubbish from time to time with food, so I need this thread to help me get back on track

Here is my menu for today:

Brekkie - warm water with lemon, mango and two plums
Snacks - apple, orange, loads of water and nettle tea
Lunch - Salmon and boiled egg salad
Dinner - my very famous liver with chutney!

Morning...:thumbs:
Also been a bit bad concerning food but just like Gregg I eat what I feel like eating...and then run an extra few miles to get rid of it..:haha:
So here is todays menu..
Brekkie: 2 hot cross buns and tea
Lunch: no idea have sandwiches that my good wife made me but do not know the contents..:eek:
Snacks: a Banana , apple and a choclate coated snack bar.
lots of water.
Dinner: no idea again..
will go for my usual lunch time run, hold thumbs all as this is to see if my archilles is back to normal..Sad
Dolla liver bacon and onions is also one of my favourites..:thumbs:

Dolla

Why is it that one get so lazy in the winter to exercise? I am really struggling.
Oh well, off to the gym with me tonight. NO excuses :haha:

Icecub

hi dears...

i started my yoga on Monday night, then gym tomorrow then toning classes on Friday....at least my body will not be too sore...:haha: :haha: but food wise i have been major naughty....

back to the grindstone and start eating properly me thinks...

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Why is it that one get so lazy in the winter to exercise? I am really struggling.
Oh well, off to the gym with me tonight. NO excuses :haha:

mind over matter....winners never quit , quitters never win...Big Grin

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
hi dears...

i started my yoga on Monday night, then gym tomorrow then toning classes on Friday....at least my body will not be too sore...:haha: :haha: but food wise i have been major naughty....

back to the grindstone and start eating properly me thinks...

yoga is so good for you but eish it's so boring....no offence Cubs..:p Wink

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
yoga is so good for you but eish it's so boring....no offence Cubs..:p Wink

hi dear...ja i know it is boring but me being ultra lazy....i have to go to a class or else i will not do any stretching here at home...:haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
hi dear...ja i know it is boring but me being ultra lazy....i have to go to a class or else i will not do any stretching here at home...:haha:

Yeah I'm the same...got loads of yoga books but never do it at home!!! I should join a class aswell!!! Maybe next weekWink

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by birdie
Yeah I'm the same...got loads of yoga books but never do it at home!!! I should join a class aswell!!! Maybe next weekWink

hi doll...

that is why go to gym..even though i have a treadmill here, i have no darn will power.....:haha: