South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
even if they do....it beats watching a pot of oil on a gas stove - making sure you do not burn yourself or your son......Wink safer....Smile

Agree !!! :thumbs:
Morning all

Friday is PIG OUT day for me!! Big Grin

So what's on the menu for you lot?

I reckon either pizza or Nando's tonight!! :thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
no china ran 3 of those and that was enough....it has nothing to do with marathons at all...:p

Ok...I'm intrigued....so gonna carry on guessing..... Big Grin

You not planning on having another "lighty" are ya? Wink (hence getting fit in preparation for running round after it)
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
LOL, you are going to get a kick out of it....go and see if there is any at your gym. It has been around for 50 years this year, so I am sure they would have it. It is worth it....Big Grin

Will find out....I've been at my gym for over 2 years already and NEVER done a class :o

I prefer to do my own thing.....although have been tempted to do the boxercise class as that looks like a decent all over workout!!! :thumbs:
You are fine, at least you were fine the last time I saw you! :p

:o thanks Dolla

....but come on say it....... "mighty fine" :rofl:

Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Morning all

Friday is PIG OUT day for me!! Big Grin

So what's on the menu for you lot?

I reckon either pizza or Nando's tonight!! :thumbs:

LOL, normally Friday is pig out day for me as well...I did start of very healthy thought, banana and mango for breakfast....

Just so I can make up at lunch time Big Grin

Dolla

Will find out....I've been at my gym for over 2 years already and NEVER done a class :o

I prefer to do my own thing.....although have been tempted to do the boxercise class as that looks like a decent all over workout!!! :thumbs:

I know what you mean, I have been going to the gym for the last year and a half and have never done classes, I used to be to embarrassed. I just took the plunge and it is such a welcome change to normal boring weights. I tell you, in that hour I work my muscles harder than I do in two sessions in the week. You push yourself to your limits, because you don't want to look like an idiot Big Grin
LOL, normally Friday is pig out day for me as well...I did start of very healthy thought, banana and mango for breakfast....

Just so I can make up at lunch time Big Grin

Touche!! I've also started off healthily.....only a bowl of cereal and a yoghurt so far............

That should all be blown out of the water at lunchtime though...... Wink

tokoloshie

Ok...I'm intrigued....so gonna carry on guessing..... Big Grin

You not planning on having another "lighty" are ya? Wink (hence getting fit in preparation for running round after it)

no to late for that I'am a sports model... :eek:

Yip Friday is fat day Pizza tonight with garlic bread
but still going for a run at lunch..and then a pastie and a banana..

Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
no to late for that I'am a sports model... :eek:

Yip Friday is fat day Pizza tonight with garlic bread
but still going for a run at lunch..and then a pastie and a banana..

Big Grin

Hmm, I am already thinking about how bad I am going to be at lunch time... Wink
Just thinking that all my horse riding tomorrow will just have to make up!
Now where is Jewels, I wonder if she is going to share some of her biscuits with me today?