South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Hmm, I am already thinking about how bad I am going to be at lunch time... Wink
Just thinking that all my horse riding tomorrow will just have to make up!
Now where is Jewels, I wonder if she is going to share some of her biscuits with me today?

surely it's the horse thats going to get the exercise...or are you going to carry the horse...Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
surely it's the horse thats going to get the exercise...or are you going to carry the horse...Big Grin

Nah, me too! I am going to work those bum muscles, remember? And it is very good on the legs to Rolleyes Didn't you know that?

tokoloshie

Nah, me too! I am going to work those bum muscles, remember? And it is very good on the legs to Rolleyes Didn't you know that?

don't laugh but I'am scared of horses...Big Grin ..and I suppose it is good for the bum and legs...have not seen an overweight show jumper , polo player or jockey...Wink

Dolla

don't laugh but I'am scared of horses...Big Grin ..and I suppose it is good for the bum and legs...have not seen an overweight show jumper , polo player or jockey...Wink

I won't laugh. I am scared of water.....

It has started...

I just had a bar of snickers, yum! :jester: :cheeky:
I won't laugh. I am scared of water.....

It has started

I just had a 3 bars of snickers, yum! :jester: :cheeky:

:eek: Dolla

:haha:

I've just had a stick of biltong and some droewors.

Now off to the pub for some chow.....fish & chips perhaps??
don't laugh but I'am scared of horses...Big Grin

:crylol:

Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
:eek: Dolla

:haha:

I've just had a stick of biltong and some droewors.

Now off to the pub for some chow.....fish & chips perhaps??

Norty boy, only 1 bar of snickers Wink

Well, I am dissapointed in myself, had chick peas with tomato and peppers....So healthy Rolleyes
Luckily the day is stil veeeeeery long
Sigh, I would just love a piece of droewors now
Thought I'll look at this BEFORE I have my lunch!

Well so far today...

At 3.30.am this morning.....a King Size Mars bar,two pieces of chicken and a pint of drinking choclate

Brekkie-My fry up consisting of-3 fried eggs,tin of baked beanz,5 slices of toast with thick butter and strawberry jam,mushrooms,4 rashes of bacon,chips and a 2 mugs of coffee with 4 teaspoons of sugar in each...

During the morning i have had 2 sausage rolls,a bacon and egg sandwich,3 mugs of coffee,and 3 cans of fat coke.......oh ja,and 6 choclate digrestives.

Lunchtime.....Going to burgerking and will report back....
Quote:Originally posted by durbsboy
Well so far today...

At 3.30.am this morning.....a King Size Mars bar,two pieces of chicken and a pint of drinking choclate

Brekkie-My fry up consisting of-3 fried eggs,tin of baked beanz,5 slices of toast with thick butter and strawberry jam,mushrooms,4 rashes of bacon,chips and a 2 mugs of coffee with 4 teaspoons of sugar in each...

During the morning i have had 2 sausage rolls,a bacon and egg sandwich,3 mugs of coffee,and 3 cans of fat coke.......oh ja,and 6 choclate digrestives.

Lunchtime.....Going to burgerking and will report back....

Rolleyes yea yea yea!!!!!!!!!

me so far today

breakfast was porridge and strawberries......glass of fresh orange and cup of tea.

lunch was chicken salad sandwich on rye bread......and an apple

1 cup of coffee so far...which is really good for me Big Grin

eating out tonight...so dont know what I will have