South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
u are having us on?
i think that is pretty good - i am the more unhealthy one on the site it seems, the others are too good to be true ! Big Grin
i have quite a few treats throughout the day Big Grin

To good to be true? Big Grin Nah, once you make it a way of living, it is just impossible to go back to eating unhealthy. The only thing I honestly miss is bread, but as I have mentioned, it makes me sick, so even if I do eat, I suffer :haha:

Of course, like I have mentioned as well, there should be a balance and if you are in the mood for a sweet, have it! I just make sure I eat better again the next day.
I didn't divulge my after dinner TREATS!! :crylol: Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
Jewels it seems although the two of us are in the running to be branded the worse eaters on this site!!!

I'm really serious about the stuff I ate yesterday. Maybe I should have a look at my BMI...

lol i dont think u did too badly to be honest !
i am sure i will have more foxes creams biccies throughout the day
i now fancy a jacket potato with beans and cheese for lunch ! LOL
and i will eat a mini echo, a pork pie and a packet of chips after supper - i just know it ! as rick does and i cant watch him eat it
i am sure my BMI wil say slightly overweight - but it is a little something to hold on to ! hehehehe it is not life threatening Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Hmm, I think I need to speak to your wifes.... So what else are you going to do?
:eek: :innocent:

Toks,

I reckon we need to find Dolla and handcuff and bind her until after the rugby on Sat!!! :eek: Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
To good to be true? Big Grin Nah, once you make it a way of living, it is just impossible to go back to eating unhealthy. The only thing I honestly miss is bread, but as I have mentioned, it makes me sick, so even if I do eat, I suffer :haha:

Of course, like I have mentioned as well, there should be a balance and if you are in the mood for a sweet, have it! I just make sure I eat better again the next day.

it is good and healthy but i tend to eat what i fancy altho i have been trying to at least be aware
i love bread and it too makes me feel horrid - i do have garlic bread once a week with some pasta but i suffer afterwards
no rest for the wicked LOL :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
drink beerBig Grin and chat up some lovely girls...:p

:thumbs:

Whisper it quietly Toks....you never heard of telewoman?? :rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Toks,

I reckon we need to find Dolla and handcuff and bind her until after the rugby on Sat!!! :eek: Big Grin

and thennnnnnnnn..................... sies !!!!! LOL LOL
:thumbs:

Whisper it quietly Toks....you never heard of telewoman?? :rofl:

:rofl:
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
*COUGH COUGH*

:haha:

Actually we ARE only watching the rugby....but you know the story....if you "gatkruip" too much then it's only natural for the female to suspect ulterior motives. I know how their minds work!! Big Grin

It's like when you buy her flowers out of the blue....automatically you get questioned "what have you done now??" or "You must be guilty of something" :haha:
Actually we ARE only watching the rugby....but you know the story....if you "gatkruip" too much then it's only natural for the female to suspect ulterior motives. I know how their minds work!! Big Grin

It's like when you buy her flowers out of the blue....automatically you get questioned "what have you done now??" or "You must be guilty of something" :haha:

moenie worry nie :haha:
ek tease maar net

but i do say that - about flowers and what have u done :haha: