South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Can any of you suggest a pick-me-up?

Dolla

I know the BEST pick me up!! Wink :innocent: Big Grin

However as we're now talking in the food department, go and buy yourself a tin of "Dunns River Nourishment" .......it's like a milkshake and absolutely delicious!! :thumbs:

I used to have about 3 or 4 a week......they come in all flavours (chocolate, vanilla and banana are my best). You can get them at any shop or supermarket and they are usually 99p. Excellent for when you need a boost!!
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
to true...:thumbs:

Nooit bru.....like peanuts but not peanut butter.

Jeez.....just thinking about schooldays when we used to eat peanut butter and syrup sarmies!! :o Sick

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg

Jeez.....just thinking about schooldays when we used to eat peanut butter and syrup sarmies!! :o Sick

peanut butter and jam (mostly apricot)..hell thinking back my old lady was cruel hey...:haha:..same sarmies day in and day out.. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg

yummmm peanut butter on toast !
Big Grin
peanut butter and jam (mostly apricot)..hell thinking back my old lady was cruel hey...:haha:..same sarmies day in and day out.. Wink

sometimes my mum would give me plain sandwich spread Sick
no goodness in that at all

i used to work at the tuckshop - what a little fatti i was
i rem'ber caramello bars - those little bears with toffee inside Big Grin
(note to self - i am what i eat LOL)

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
sometimes my mum would give me plain sandwich spread Sick
no goodness in that at all

I had a crush on our tuck shop assistant at schoolBig Grin ..sorry back to the topic..You still get those caramello bears my mom always brings them out for her grandkids..:thumbs:

Dolla

yeuch....nothing worse...Big Grin

No I luurve peanut butter, even just like that it is great, but yep, on toast with apricot jam, even better!
yummmm peanut butter on toast !
Big Grin

Only Black Cat!! :thumbs: (no imitations)

Hey....you kicked sand in my face......black belt eh?? Uh uh....Black cat!!! :rofl:

Dolla

did anyone watch the programme last night?

that woman is enuf to put u off white bread and butter for life
half a tub of butter in one day just for her !!!
now i love bread and butter but rarely rarely eat it like that

i always feel awful tho when i watch the programme as she is anti alot of food - i say - just take good with bad
hell if u fancy a biccie (as we know some of us are in clined to a certain foxes creams - shall not mention her name but she knows who she is !) then have it
life is too short to be eating all lentils and tofu
:haha:
all in moderation i think !

I don't agree with all this women say. I've watched it last night (while doing the ironing :mad: ) and just can not see myself eating that yuckie breakfast she gave them. Who in their right mind would go from complete junkfood addicts to eating that yuck? I agree with you Jewels, all in moderations Wink
Luckily I can't stand butter, so don't eat it

I still buy those to this day when I go back to SA..........they are best when you freeze them and the caramel in their bellies goes all hard!! :thumbs: Big Grin