South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
morning dolla

oh dear - u get those Boost bars which are good pick me ups - rick eats them before gym as he is diabetic - that and drinks lucazade

oh dolla - i didnt go to the gym last night Sad i just didnt fancy it
i am a shocker i know Blush

Again (!) listen to your body, if you did not feel up to going to the gym, don't kill yourself over it. You know that you will go again later this week, so that is fine, is it not?
Thanks for the tip, I'll head off soon, after my meeting and get me something to boost the sugar level

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Dolla

I know the BEST pick me up!! Wink Big Grin

However as we're now talking in the food department, go and buy yourself a tin of "Dunns River Nourishment" .......it's like a milkshake and absolutely delicious!!

I used to have about 3 or 4 a week......they come in all flavours (chocolate, vanilla and banana are my best). You can get them at any shop or supermarket and they are usually 99p. Excellent for when you need a boost!!

Tried THAT already, did not work Wink Blush Rolleyes

I think I know which ones you are talking about! Absolutely love them and they are even better than normal milkshake. I love banana best! That is a very good idea!

tokoloshie

Only Black Cat!! :thumbs: (no imitations)

Hey....you kicked sand in my face......black belt eh?? Uh uh....Black cat!!! :rofl:

:rofl: that brings back memories...who was the super hero on the radio also sponsered by black cat...was it jet black and he had a cat..:dazed:
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Tried THAT already, did not work Wink Blush Rolleyes

Hmmm....I'm surprised....usually works EVERY time!! Wink :haha:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
I had a crush on our tuck shop assistant at schoolBig Grin ..sorry back to the topic..You still get those caramello bears my mom always brings them out for her grandkids..:thumbs:

I love them!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
I love them!

tuckshop assistants or caramello bears?...Big Grin

Dolla

Only Black Cat!! :thumbs: (no imitations)

Hey....you kicked sand in my face......black belt eh?? Uh uh....Black cat!!! :rofl:

NO!! I love Skippy!

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
tuckshop assistants or caramello bears?...Big Grin

LOL :noway:

Dolla

Hmmm....I'm surprised....usually works EVERY time!! Wink :haha:

It doesn't cure ALL things you know....definitely has it benefits though Angel :innocent:

tokoloshie

Right todays menu/routine...Smile

Breakfast...2 pieces of toast with strawberry jam, tea and 2 sugars.

Coffee no sugar on arrival at work..2 glasses water.

Lunch..... normal 30 or 40 min run..beef stir fry with extra chilli..Big Grin
more water and a snack bar of sorts.

Dinner....Sphagetti Bolognaise and salad
Cup of horlicks before bed..:thumbs: