South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
geez - i do abit of kyking on the net at other sites and look what this thread develops into !
have u noticed it is only us 4 on here ? :haha:

i love desserts and think i have to have soemthing sweet after a meal
i have had 4 jammy dodgers today ! LOL

oh yum dolla - pecan nut pie !!! i am going to have that when we go to jabula on 27th august !!! Big Grin

I am trying my best to get some work done, but I am just drawn towards GB Wink

I have not had anything sweet after lunch as I have no money on me. I am way to lazy to walk into town just to draw money. Not a problem though, I can properly spoil myself tonight Wink

What and where is Jabula?

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Ja......and it's only going to be 3 of you tomorrow.

I'm in Doncaster training someone to take over my job......

Does that involve showing her GB??? :haha:

I think the other peeps has long ago given up hope with us!

Ah no! We are going to miss you on here Greggie, you better have a full report ready on Friday.

tokoloshie

GB happen to be my initials...:p

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Surita
I sitting here enjoying my first can of fat coke for about a month and I started to wonder what you guys will say about a person who drinks fat coke.

So hit me with it!Big Grin

No ways, that is not what this is about at all. We are all just very nosy people (it only started off as a healthy thread).

I don't really drink fizzy drinks or juices, but if I have a hangover, it has to be Fanta Orange (and the real thing, not this cheap imitation they have over here)

Jewels what do you mean normal eating? I know my sweet tooth gets out of hand now and then, but I consider myself as normal :innocent:
ja - ask her what she eats and keep us posted ! :haha:

I'll watch her like a hawk and make mental notes of what she chows.....if she's a piggy you'll be sure to find out!! Big Grin
The fat Coke was absolutely wonderful. now somebody at work has told me that a can has 14 teaspoons of sugar in.

Jewels I think I'm still ahead - surely a few biscuits can't have that much sugar in!!!

i dont drink full fat coke - mainly cos i am not a soft drink person really
we dont buy it cos rick is diabetic and cant have it - he has to have diet
but i know gregg drinks it ! gregg???

:

Yes, I don't eat or drink DIET anything!! Can't stand them :curse:
(like to taste the sugar)

Like Dolla, I LOVE proper Fanta Orange not the cr@p they have here that has such a bitter after taste.

I enjoy soft drinks or "minerals" (as the Indian fellows I worked with in Durban used to say :rofl: ) but don't go overboard....maybe 1 can every second day!!

Dolla

Yes, I don't eat or drink DIET anything!! Can't stand them :curse:
(like to taste the sugar)

Like Dolla, I LOVE proper Fanta Orange not the cr@p they have here that has such a bitter after taste.

I enjoy soft drinks or "minerals" (as the Indian fellows I worked with in Durban used to say :rofl: ) but don't go overboard....maybe 1 can every second day!!

You know what I used to love as well. That rasberry cola, what was it called? Sparletta or something. Yum yum, there goes my sweet tooth again :haha:
And then I love fizzy water as well
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Agreed Big Grin Wink

You reckon?? Wink

Dolla

I'll watch her like a hawk and make mental notes of what she chows.....if she's a piggy you'll be sure to find out!! Big Grin

Oh goody! I love it Big Grin