South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
You know what I used to love as well. That rasberry cola, what was it called? Sparletta or something. Yum yum, there goes my sweet tooth again :haha:
And then I love fizzy water as well

Sparberry!! :thumbs:

Love it too!! Big Grin

Jewels what do you mean normal eating? I know my sweet tooth gets out of hand now and then, but I consider myself as normal :innocent:

u r better than me - altho i see a weakness for M&Ms i can work on :haha:

jabula is a saffer rest'rant up here in the north by us
cant wait - we haev no sa shops or anything so it is a good treat Smile
Come to think of it....SA has great fizzy soft drinks:

Fanta Orange
Fanta Grape
Fanta Pineapple
Sparberry
PROPER Cream Soda
Pine Nut
Iron Brew
Lemon Twist
Sparkling Granadilla :p

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
You reckon?? Wink

Yebo gogo! Angel

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
u r better than me - altho i see a weakness for M&Ms i can work on :haha:

jabula is a saffer rest'rant up here in the north by us
cant wait - we haev no sa shops or anything so it is a good treat Smile

Oh hun, you have NO idea. I am a geniune self confessed chocoholic, if I let myself go, there is NO end. I just have very very good self discipliine. But sometimes I just can't contain myself.

Aw shame, you better stock up on some goodies next week when you are in London. If the cravings get the best of you I can always help out!

tokoloshie

Coca-Cola

1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl... Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean.

4. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

5. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

6. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away corrosion.

7. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

9.The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

10.To carry Coca Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive materials.

11.The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Yebo gogo! Angel

Dolla

I represent a formidable challenge.......I'm difficult to tame!! :woof: :cheeky:

Dolla

Come to think of it....SA has great fizzy soft drinks:

Fanta Orange
Fanta Grape
Fanta Pineapple
Sparberry
PROPER Cream Soda
Pine Nut
Iron Brew
Lemon Twist
Sparkling Granadilla :p

Oe oe oe, lemon twist with loads of salt in it. That when you are very thirsty works a treat. I remember, I used to caddy for my dad when he went to play golf. Now my dad is a good sportsmen, but golf is not one of his strong points. :haha: We used to walk criss cross and therefore very tired and thirsty after a game!
Yum, I am in the mood for one of them now!

tokoloshie

Dolla

I represent a formidable challenge.......I'm difficult to tame!! :woof: :cheeky:

down boy down....:haha:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
Coca-Cola

1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl... Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean.

4. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

5. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

6. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away corrosion.

7. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

9.The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.

10.To carry Coca Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive materials.

11.The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Sh*t is this for real? Number two sounds awful!