South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
help is on it's way....Big Grin

Fry-up. Serious carousers tend towards quantities of grease; a solid fry-up to still the body’s jitters. There is medical support for this: grease coats the acid in the stomach like a blanket starving a fire of oxygen, while carbohydrates hack at the alcohol. Working men's cafés across Britain are filled with glassy-eyed revellers hunched over breakfast plates of eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, beans, mushrooms and fried bread. Diners off West Hollywood Boulevard are still the silent early morning meeting ground of impecunious scriptwriters who have been at the keyboard and bottle all night, bent over restorative plates of hash browns and eggs-over-easy.

Sick

Big Grin

Dolla

Wow! I've had my lunch and I am feeling so drowsy now. I actually remember now why I don't like eating carbs in the afternoon :haha: I just want to go to bed!

Right, does anybody have a joke to wake me up a bit?

tokoloshie

first it was wine and now carbs...Big Grin ..remind me to buy you a glass of wine and a pasta salad if we ever meet....Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Wow! I've had my lunch and I am feeling so drowsy now. I actually remember now why I don't like eating carbs in the afternoon :haha: I just want to go to bed!

'n Afrikaanse ene ja Smile

"Ek sukkel so om my man soggens uit die bed te kry," kla Jan se vrou by Koos se vrou.

"Ek het ook altyd gesukkel," se Koos se vrou, "maar deesdae is Koos soos blits uit die bed uit."

"Hoe kry jy dit reg?"

"Ek sit 'n hondebeskuitjie op sy kussing."

"En word hy daarvan wakker?"

"Nee, eers wanneer ek die staffie laat inkom."

Smile

i had my salad but i also had a boots shapers yoghurt and packet of shapers chips - so it will last me until supper time

joke? mmm
my cousin sent me this earlier

A little old couple prepare to go to bed. They no sooner hit the pillows when the old man f arts and says, "Five Points." His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied, "it's f art Rugby."

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, "Try and conversion 7 points." After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, "Penalty - 10 to 7."

Not to be outdone, the wife rips out another one and says, "Penalty 10 each."

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, "Drop goal, I lead 13 to 10."

Now the pressure is on the old man. He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard, but to no avail. Realising a defeat is totally unacceptable he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally c raps in the bed. The wife says, "What the h ell was that?"

The old man says, "Half time, change sides."

Sick
hehehe
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie

"Ek sukkel so om my man soggens uit die bed te kry," kla Jan se vrou by Koos se vrou.

"Ek het ook altyd gesukkel," se Koos se vrou, "maar deesdae is Koos soos blits uit die bed uit."

"Hoe kry jy dit reg?"

Smile

:haha: pronker - jy oefen my taal sommer lekker man ! Smile

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie

"Hoe kry jy dit reg?"

Smile

:haha: :rofl: Dankie Pronkertjie, jy het net 'n manier om my te laat glimlag! Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i had my salad but i also had a boots shapers yoghurt and packet of shapers chips - so it will last me until supper time

joke? mmm
my cousin sent me this earlier

A little old couple prepare to go to bed. They no sooner hit the pillows when the old man f arts and says, "Five Points." His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied, "it's f art Rugby."

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, "Try and conversion 7 points." After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, "Penalty - 10 to 7."

Not to be outdone, the wife rips out another one and says, "Penalty 10 each."

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, "Drop goal, I lead 13 to 10."

Now the pressure is on the old man. He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard, but to no avail. Realising a defeat is totally unacceptable he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally c raps in the bed. The wife says, "What the h ell was that?"

The old man says, "Half time, change sides."

Sick
hehehe

:rofl: :rofl: :crylol:

Thanks. I have heard this one, but it cracks me up every time.

How the hell do you get in the mood for gym if you just want to close your eyes?!
Jewels, you are way the healthy today...

Are you off to the gym tonight?
[B How the hell do you get in the mood for gym if you just want to close your eyes?!
Jewels, you are way the healthy today...

Are you off to the gym tonight? [/B]

i have all good intentions of going to teh gym
whetehr or not i go is another matter ! LOL LOL

im starting to get hunger pangs now - i haev a peach so try no cookies ! :haha:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
i have all good intentions of going to teh gym
whetehr or not i go is another matter ! LOL LOL

im starting to get hunger pangs now - i haev a peach so try no cookies ! :haha:

tell the truth now how many cookies have you eaten since your last posting...Wink
don't forget to gym now...Big Grin

I feel bad because I did not run...so have only eaten what I bought in..no treats at all...I 'am sad hey..:haha: