South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
In that case, can you please sponsor our wedding? :haha:

listen to us indebited to our eyeballs !
Ag no man, she probably meant it in the nicest way, my buddy asked me the same as well. I was very quick to reply what the hell does she think I am doing? Wink
Pity you live so far away, we could've inspired each other . Oh well, now we just need to do it online Big Grin

yes i agree Smile

now, tell me u are going to eat those M&MS today ! :haha:

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
hey doll !
u better today
byt the sounds of it, it was so worth the slight headache ! Big Grin

it was worth it.....and i am going out again tonight......best i line this tummy well.....Smile
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
stay home...you just purchased a new car not so long ago...or is this a second car for Mrs Gregg...Big Grin

Nope.....I'm not purchasing a new one......just got an opportunity to test drive the Renault Megane Sport and Renault Laguna WITHOUT any salespeople hanging about. :thumbs:

I can take each one for a half hour spin without some tjop looking over my shoulder!! Big Grin

Having said that.....I'm looking to upgrade the Peugeot......although I dig the Corolla T Sport big time!!!

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
yes i agree Smile

now, tell me u are going to eat those M&MS today ! :haha:

Listen hun, today I don't need any encouragement, I'll be scoffing the M&M's just after lunch Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
it was worth it.....and i am going out again tonight......best i line this tummy well.....Smile

Oeeee!!! Enjoy Cubbie, I am in desperate need of a girlie night out Wink Have loads of fun, the best part if before you go out, dressing up, drinking wine and listening to music *sigh*

Enjoy!

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Nope.....I'm not purchasing a new one......just got an opportunity to test drive the Renault Megane Sport and Renault Laguna WITHOUT any salespeople hanging about. :thumbs:

I can take each one for a half hour spin without some tjop looking over my shoulder!! Big Grin

Having said that.....I'm looking to upgrade the Peugeot......although I dig the Corolla T Sport big time!!!

I just lurve the Peugeot. If we are to stay longer than 2 years more here in the UK, we are buying a car. I will have to press for one of these babies..

I am jealous Wink

Icecub

Oeeee!!! Enjoy Cubbie, I am in desperate need of a girlie night out Wink Have loads of fun, the best part if before you go out, dressing up, drinking wine and listening to music *sigh*

Enjoy!

kom kuier...ons sal lekker jol...:thumbs:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
kom kuier...ons sal lekker jol...:thumbs:

joller....kan ek kom jol...:p

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
joller....kan ek kom jol...:p

hello Oupa..ja kom saam...bring the ladder..:haha: