South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Good to have you back....was having a torrid time with all these lovely ladies...Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
Good to have you back....was having a torrid time with all these lovely ladies...Big Grin

Well I'm going to have to leave you now.........I'm sure you can "sort them out" :rofl:

Icecub

Rolleyes Rolleyes

morning all....

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
Rolleyes Rolleyes

morning all....

good morning cubs...Wink

Icecub

good morning cubs...Wink

morning toks...Wink

last night i had chinese crispy fried duck with pancakes....
cucumber and spring onions with plum sauce...

Smile

tokoloshie

morning toks...Wink

last night i had chinese crispy fried duck with pancakes....
cucumber and spring onions with plum sauce...

Smile

man that sounds good....I had Cottage pie, mixed veggies, an apple, and glass of orange juice.
This morning a piece of toast with mince left over from cottage pie and hp sauce, tea 2 sugars...at work a coffee no sugar and 2 glasses of water.

Icecub

man that sounds good....I had Cottage pie, mixed veggies, an apple, and glass of orange juice.
This morning a piece of toast with mince left over from cottage pie and hp sauce, tea 2 sugars...at work a coffee no sugar and 2 glasses of water.

was one of those Tescos box jobs...as we were going out last night...so to avoid cooking...Rolleyes

so far niks today...will go and scrounge around...Wink
Rolleyes Rolleyes

morning all....

morning doll

yummm i LOVE duck and pancakes

i had a white choocie biscuit and mini pork pie when i got home
then we went food shopping

for supper - lasagne, little bit of garlic bread for me and salad
then i had apple and blueberry cake with low fat cream ! :innocent:

Dolla

Morning all!

Today is just hectic at work and this is the first time I could pop in Sad
Last night went to the gym and had a mango, one ryevita and some raisins for dinner.

Fresh start again this morning, lovely wheat flakes with dried fruit and nuts with skimmed milk, loads of water.
For lunch today I have roasted aubergine and courgette salad, an apple and orange for snacks.

Tonight I think it is time for a nice baked potatoe or some couscous after gym...
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Morning all!

Today is just hectic at work and this is the first time I could pop in Sad
Last night went to the gym and had a mango, one ryevita and some raisins for dinner.

Fresh start again this morning, lovely wheat flakes with dried fruit and nuts with skimmed milk, loads of water.
For lunch today I have roasted aubergine and courgette salad, an apple and orange for snacks.

Tonight I think it is time for a nice baked potatoe or some couscous after gym...

ja - where have u been? Sad

geez - far too healthy i think !!!

Big Grin

where is toks - gone for a jog?
cubbie? off on her girls doos again? Smile
greg? sent packing?