South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Ag....I needed to get out of this place anyway.....it's far too dead here......I like a bit of LIFE at work.......I'm a peoples person and need to have a good chat every now and then. :thumbs:

Think I'll just park off and take it easy until something decent crops up...either that or become a gigolo!! :eek: Wink

And here I thought you were one already...Wink

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
dolla - back to the important things - fake tan

i have tried them all
and am gloriously brown !
fake it doll
if not time for salons - st tropez !

by the way did I mention that I am a qualified fake tan applier..and at the moment I am available to apply fake tan ...Big Grin

Dolla

dolla - back to the important things - fake tan

i have tried them all
and am gloriously brown !
fake it doll
if not time for salons - st tropez !

Not orange like Christina Wink

Which one can you recommend, I am SO scared it is going to end up all streaky, that is why I want somebody to do it for me.
I don't want to do sunbed though... :mad:

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla

Which one can you recommend, I am SO scared it is going to end up all streaky, that is why I want somebody to do it for me.

me me me....Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
by the way did I mention that I am a qualified fake tan applier..and at the moment I am available to apply fake tan ...Big Grin

Hmm, papers please.... Big Grin Wink

tokoloshie

Hmm, papers please.... Big Grin Wink

will email them through...Wink

Icecub

Dolla...fake tan all the way doll...u don't want to look like an orange candle now do u??

Big Grin

:eek:

i dont look orange like christina

gregg? do u look orange? dont u dare be horrid! :haha:

st tropez does not streak, it smells lovely (not like oats) and colours a lovely golden brown
try the smaller bottle for £16 at boots - u dont need all the stages - just the tinted self tan lotion

toks - it is better to do it bare hands - no gloves? u ok with that?

Icecub

st tropez does not streak, it smells lovely (not like oats) and colours a lovely golden brown
try the smaller bottle for £16 at boots - u dont need all the stages - just the tinted self tan lotion

remember to exfoliate as well........Smile before applying the lotion...

Dolla

:haha: I am sure you do not look orange (who in their right mind can't SEE they are orange? tsk tsk)

Okay, I had a look Sunday and there were about 4 different bottles and the kit, I got so confused, I just left empty handed Big Grin
So the tinted self tan, what if I streak? :eek: