South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
:eek:

i dont look orange like christina

gregg? do u look orange? dont u dare be horrid! :haha:

st tropez does not streak, it smells lovely (not like oats) and colours a lovely golden brown
try the smaller bottle for £16 at boots - u dont need all the stages - just the tinted self tan lotion

toks - it is better to do it bare hands - no gloves? u ok with that?

what do you think...Big Grin

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
Dolla...fake tan all the way doll...u don't want to look like an orange candle now do u??

Big Grin

Hell no! Imagine how that will go with my 'nice' cerise pink dress :eek:

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
will email them through...Wink

Like your pic? Wink

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Hell no! Imagine how that will go with my 'nice' cerise pink dress :eek:

te pragtig poppie...:crylol: :crylol: :crylol:

tokoloshie

Like your pic? Wink

Blush ja...Wink

Dolla

te pragtig poppie...:crylol: :crylol: :crylol:

Maybe I should've opted for the orange dress? :haha: Now, she is my best friend and I love her to bits, but honestly, orange and pink as your wedding colours???
I have sommer decided my bridesmaids are going to wear olive green dresses, whether they like it or not. I fink it will fit in nicely with the African theme, don't you think?
Or they can always wear traditional clothes, but then all the eyes will be on them er... instead of the bride :haha:
Maybe I should've opted for the orange dress? :haha: Now, she is my best friend and I love her to bits, but honestly, orange and pink as your wedding colours???
I have sommer decided my bridesmaids are going to wear olive green dresses, whether they like it or not. I fink it will fit in nicely with the African theme, don't you think?
Or they can always wear traditional clothes, but then all the eyes will be on them er... instead of the bride :haha:

orange and pink? ag nee ! :eek:

olive green will go nicely with teh theme - are u wearing a mandela outfit or a little white number?

mine is a white/cream/ivory dress - not sure yet
and sister bridesmaid will have to wear rustic gold i think

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by jewels
orange and pink? ag nee ! :eek:

olive green will go nicely with teh theme - are u wearing a mandela outfit or a little white number?

mine is a white/cream/ivory dress - not sure yet
and sister bridesmaid will have to wear rustic gold i think

so Dolla is going to do a Winnie...how nice...lekker turban on the head and kaalvoet down the aisle..:innocent:

Dolla

so Dolla is going to do a Winnie...how nice...lekker turban on the head and kaalvoet down the aisle..:innocent:

No ways LOL. Even though the wedding is traditional, I am going with a whiter than white classic dress. This has always been my dream...Big Grin

Eish, imagine H's face when I walk in in a Winnie outfit :haha:

Oh, Jewels, do you have any piccies yet of ideas for the dress, I would love to swap out Wink
Oh, Jewels, do you have any piccies yet of ideas for the dress, I would love to swap out Wink

have pm u

when im off to CT end of nov, i m of trying them on then !