South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Just make sure you don't fall off the treadmill while out sightseeing hey!

Too late for the warning Dolla....this is a regular occurrence!! Wink
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
staying power...I don't think Gregg would leave prematurely...Big Grin

I can guarantee that!! Big Grin

OK Dolla....book me in as your body pump partner!! Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
I can guarantee that!! Big Grin

OK Dolla....book me in as your body pump partner!! Wink

I don't think you are strong enough :cheeky:
Not really any sightseeing for you either Wink
:bigcry: :bigcry:

What an idjit I am..........I left my "lunchbox" at home today and am now starving!! Inside was a yoghurt, breakfast bar, 2 amaretto chocolates and a packet of salt & vinegar crisps!! Sad

Gonna have to disappear to the shops shortly or else I'll fade away soon!! :haha: (don't have sufficient tucked away in my storage facility)

tokoloshie

:bigcry:

What an idjit I am..........I left my "lunchbox" at home today and am now starving!! Inside was a yoghurt, breakfast bar, 2 amaretto chocolates and a packet of salt & vinegar crisps!!

Gonna have to disappear to the shops shortly or else I'll fade away soon!! (don't have sufficient tucked away in my storage facility)

what no mommie to pack your briefcase...Big Grin
rumour has it you are so skraal that you have to run around in the shower to get wet....:rofl:

Dolla

:bigcry: :bigcry:

What an idjit I am..........I left my "lunchbox" at home today and am now starving!! Inside was a yoghurt, breakfast bar, 2 amaretto chocolates and a packet of salt & vinegar crisps!! Sad

Gonna have to disappear to the shops shortly or else I'll fade away soon!! :haha: (don't have sufficient tucked away in my storage facility)
]

I just hate it when this happens! I packed the most delicious lunch last week as well and forgot it at home. So silly :haha:
rumour has it you are so skraal that you have to run around in the shower to get wet....:rofl:

It's what happens when you alternate cars. :o I decided to take the Rav today and bloomin packed my briefcase into the Peugeot (the car I was leaving behind) Blush

Ya.....too skraal man.....I need my nourishment!! Big Grin
]

I just hate it when this happens! I packed the most delicious lunch last week as well and forgot it at home. So silly :haha:

Ja....I was SOOO mal when I discovered....was looking for someone to blame! :rofl:

The problem was I only discovered it when I arrived at work and opened the boot to find it empty!! Big Grin

***** I was miffed......trying to figure out how I could pack it all so nicely and then leave it at home.

Oh well.....I'm off to M&S now to find some replacements!!

Dolla

I haven't seen him in a while, but he was not that skinny. I think he was just right Smile

tokoloshie

I haven't seen him in a while, but he was not that skinny. I think he was just right Smile

aah sweet a Gregg fan....or are you a stalker...:crylol: