South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Toks.....

You're a bit slow on the uptake bru....

Did you not know about Dolla and myself?? :lovef:

:eek: I do now...body pumping....:crylol:
Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie

:rofl:

I'm still working on that bit!!! Big Grin (trying to persuade her)

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Toks.....

You're a bit slow on the uptake bru....

Did you not know about Dolla and myself?? :lovef:

What about you and me?? :eek:

Dolla

Eish, speaking of body pumping...
I went to the gym last night and ran 4km in a record time for me. Very silly indeed.
I was nearly crawling out of the body pump class afterwards. That women sure knows how to work the muscles :haha:
I am very sore today, need a good massage. Toks, can your beauty parlour handle massages? Wink

Icecub

Ta Dolla, Toks and Gregg...feeling abit better....but need to get these headaches sorted....Rolleyes :hug:
I'm busy reading Sir Ranulph Fiennes book - "Fit for Life". In there he says that you should always be just a bit hungry. Our bodies are programmed to store fat for the lean times so when you are always full your body thinks it is good times and the lean times may be just around the corner so it is storing more and more food.

The lean times never come in modern day society and therefore you have overweight people.

Now I don't know about your guys but I find it completely impossible to be hungry - my stomach obviously rule my mind and when I'm hungry all I can think of is were I can find food.

Shame on me!!!

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Surita

Now I don't know about your guys but I find it completely impossible to be hungry - my stomach obviously rule my mind and when I'm hungry all I can think of is were I can find food.

Shame on me!!!

u mean u find it completely impossible to not be hungry....Wink

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Eish, speaking of body pumping...
I went to the gym last night and ran 4km in a record time for me. Very silly indeed.
I was nearly crawling out of the body pump class afterwards. That women sure knows how to work the muscles :haha:
I am very sore today, need a good massage. Toks, can your beauty parlour handle massages? Wink

oh you don't know I'am a qualified masseur..ask cubs..Wink

Icecub

oh you don't know I'am a qualified masseur..ask cubs..Wink

yes..Dolla...he does massages well.....:thumbs: can even climb ladders...Smile

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Surita
I'm busy reading Sir Ranulph Fiennes book - "Fit for Life". In there he says that you should always be just a bit hungry. Our bodies are programmed to store fat for the lean times so when you are always full your body thinks it is good times and the lean times may be just around the corner so it is storing more and more food.

The lean times never come in modern day society and therefore you have overweight people.

Shame on me!!!

Interesting. I just hate being hungry. I have to eat every 4-5 hours as I have low blood sugar. If I do get hungry, I also get shaky, dizzy and very moody. So I never risk getting to hungry.

I have read again that there are 5 levels of hunger, 1 being not at all hungry and 5 being absolutely starving. It was said that you should always eat when you reach level 3...