South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: You are what you eat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
:eek:

I'm not that keen on the "manual" relief!! :o

OK....back to topic!! :innocent:

so whats up...Big Grin ..have I missed something...Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
making cottage pie for dinner tonight....with salad...Smile

Yum yum, I am definitely making that this weekend.
Oops, but I forgot, we are going to some friends on Saturday for a braai and rugby. Lekker boerewors and salads! Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
so whats up...Big Grin ..have I missed something...Wink

I think you entered this thread at the worst possible reply :haha:

tokoloshie

Breakfast: Cereal bar, tea 2 sugars.

Snack: banana, water

Run: 35 mins...water...shower..Big Grin

Lunch: cup a soup, yoghurt, cereal bar, banana, water

Dinner: no idea yet!

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
Yum yum, I am definitely making that this weekend.
Oops, but I forgot, we are going to some friends on Saturday for a braai and rugby. Lekker boerewors and salads! Wink

what and no BEER!....hey are you not shacked up with an Aussie?..:eek: we have another one Gregg....:haha:

Dolla

what and no BEER!....hey are you not shacked up with an Aussie?..:eek: we have another one Gregg....:haha:

We have another what???? :mad: :mad:

Of course, beer and all that. I will happily be sipping my red wine, thank you very much Big Grin
I've just bought Dr.Gillians book Big Grin

going to sit in the sun (if the wind dies down) and have a good read this afternoon........looks very interesting

tokoloshie

Quote:Originally posted by Dolla
We have another what???? :mad: :mad:

Of course, beer and all that. I will happily be sipping my red wine, thank you very much Big Grin

sleeping with the enemy doll...Wink .. there is a person known to Gregg and I who has an Aussie girlfriend..we have been teasing him about been unpatriotic...as SA is playing Australia this weekend..long story I know ...Big Grin Wink

Dolla

Quote:Originally posted by suep
I've just bought Dr.Gillians book Big Grin

going to sit in the sun (if the wind dies down) and have a good read this afternoon........looks very interesting

Hi Suep,

I have finished this book this week. I have really discovered a lot of things that I did not know. I won't be following it to a T though. Those breakfasts on the show just made me Sick

I am going to try her detox diet though, you can do it for one day or three days. Prefferably over a weekend! Big Grin

Dolla

sleeping with the enemy doll...Wink .. there is a person known to Gregg and I who has an Aussie girlfriend..we have been teasing him about been unpatriotic...as SA is playing Australia this weekend..long story I know ...Big Grin Wink

Hmm, my friends always asks me who I will support. Now that is a REALLY dumb question. Believe me, I have fought against the Aussie, but I was bowled over :hartlik:
:haha: He is going to have a hard time though on Saturday amongst all the Saffers...